14

Kaysia POV

Kaysia POV

it's been a week now since Kamari and i talked and all i think about is her. i really love that girl and want her to come back but then again i'm kinda scared.

she almost killed me because of those drugs. i know it wasn't her real self but the fact that she's capable of that shit scares me.

she's tried calling me but i don't answer it. ever since she choked me out i've been smoking more because i'm just stressed at life all together.

don't get me wrong i love that choking shit but there's a time when there becomes too much and the other day was that time.

i was deep in thought and then my phone had rung. i looked over and saw kamaris caller id.

i decided to pick up because it had been a minute since i'd talked to her and i actually miss her a lot.

bold- kamari
italics- kaysia

h-hello
what do you want kamari
are you okay
yea what do you care
because i really didn't mean to hurt you i'm really sorry for real
ok
can i see you
are you high
no i haven't been on anything i haven't even touched weed since- that day
in a public place
okay harbor in 30?
yea i'll see you there
you needa ride i know ya car in the shop
imma take the bus
bro you know how i feel about that imma send you an uber
i really don't give a fuck how you feel about shit kamari, i'll see you there
ma-
dont
kay i'm sending you an uber they gonna be there in 3 minutes
kamari cancel it i'm fine
2 minutes now
i'm not playing cancel it for real
no get in the damn uber and stop arguing
fine, i'll see you when i get there
okay be safe i l-

i hung up before she could finish the sentence because it's really hard to stay mad at her when she's like that. it's like she has a hold on me.

(made me think of that one some me and your mama that's like girl you really gotta
hold on me oh this isn't just puppy love 💀)

the uber pulled up and i got in. we rode in comfortable silence until i felt a weird tension.

"whatd she do," the woman driving asked me causing me to look up.

"whachu mean?" i asked.

"kamari, whatd she do, why u not riding with her," she asked and i was confused.

"it's a long story who are you?" i asked her and she scoffed.

"damn she ain't tell you bout me, i'm her sister brianna but i go by bri," she said looking disappointed.