32

⚠️trigger warning ⚠️
self harm
—————————————

~1 month later~

Jaidyn POV

"time fa your phone call Hart," the guard calls out to me.

it's been a month since yonna died.

she saved my life because if she didn't shoot at the cops then they woulda killed me.

they got me in jail on four counts of murder but my court date keep gettin pushed back.

it's supposed to be next week now but my lawyer was saying i could face 50 to life or even the death penalty depending on the judge.

my nigga kam been tryna help clean up evidence and it's workin fa real.

that's why dem niggas keep pushin my date cus they ain gettin enough evidence to hold me.

n they can't keep me here if they can't prove i'm guilty.

when i got to the phone i dialed a number i've been wanting to dial for a while.

"yes," she picks up.

"yo," i say into the phone.

"are you-,"

"yeah," i cut her off.

"what are you calling me for i don't wanna talk to you," she says.

"listen imma need you to talk to ma nigga kam n she gon fill you in on err thing i need you to make a statement in court fa me," i say.

"hell nah yo ass n yo crazy ass ex bitch the reason my son almost died. not only that but yonna died savin ya life," she says and i instantly feel worse all over again.

"if you mad she died fa me n not you jus say that," i tell her.

"see this why i'm not coming to court now-,"

"wait wait i'm sorry hol on," i stop her.

"i'll talk to her n for the record i could care less about that it's all about my son he lost his dad n his best friend around the same time why wouldn't i be upset seein him have to go thru this shit as a fucking two year old. oh and now im a single 19 year old mother so please excuse me for feelin some typa way especially when you kno the whole story," she says before hanging up.

damn she got a bad attitude.

buttt she's also bad as hell.

if i can't have yonna i'll get the next best thing, her ex.

no one will approve of it but that's really the glory in it all.

all i gotta do is get ha on board with it n i'm coo.