11.5

Kamari POV

Kamari POV

(later that day)
(still her birthday)

After we did our lil yeaaa we took a nap. i fell asleep on her chest and i'm guessing she fell asleep too because after our rendezvous i damn near passed out.

i had no idea she even had it like that. i had just done my makeup and shit so now i have to redo it and everything.

it's okay though because that was the best sex i ever had and this for sure has to be the best birthday.

i sat there doing my makeup again while singing 'while we're young' by jhené aiko and i hear kaysia join in.

"oooh baby you can sing," i said looking at her through the mirror on my vanity.

"shut up no i can't," she said coming up behind me hugging me.

"you really can but okay," i said rolling me eyes.

"whatever, get ready we goin out to eat with yonna," she said walking out the room.

i finished my makeup and got dressed. my outfit was cute but simple.

i put on the breds and marc jacobs bag she got me because why not

"babyyy hurry up yonna here to pick us up," she yelled upstairs.

"okay," i said running down the steps out the door locking it and getting in the car.

"oooh period kamari the fit is fitting," yonna said and i laughed saying thanks.

"girll i know she didn't get you them sneakers and that bag she must really love you," she said and i nodded my head.

it wasn't a long drive to the restaurant and we got seated right away.

the waiter gave us our menus and we all took a seat.

kaysia had went to wash her hands and that's when yonna and i started talking.

"she blew yo shit out huh," yonna asked laughing.

"shut up, it's not funny," i replied rolling my eyes.