20

Yonna POV

Yonna POV

yonna bae fr

i woke up in riah bed while kaysia and kamari was on the couch in the room.

honestly i wasn't surprised to see her asleep on me this was the second time she'd fallen asleep on me now.

i slid from under her and went to her kitchen to make some food before everyone woke up.

but on my way my stomach turned and i ran to the bathroom and puked.

i guess the alcohol catchin up i hope i didn't say or do no dumb shit last night.

i'll just talk to riah about it when she wakes up.

honestly i felt myself feeling more and more attached to her and it was scary because attachment is worse than love.

she has a whole nigga and i'm still out hoeing as much as i hate to admit it.

even if i did try to get with her she probably wouldn't want to.

after i was done in the bathroom showering and brushing my teeth i got dressed.

then i went and make food.

she didn't really have too many ingredients so i just made french toast eggs and bacon.

(best picture i could find)

then i hear water running in the bathroom as i'm making the french toast.

about 25 minutes later when i'm working on the eggs riah comes out of the room and she looked amazing.

she had a simple white bodycon dress on with the side and back out with white air forces on and a necklace that said mariah.

"don't burn the eggs," she said causing me to look away.

"good morning," i say to her and she walks over taking a piece of bacon.