Monday, December 31st, 2013 𓃗

I arrived at Stella's house. We had made plans yesterday to spend New Year's together, so here I am.

I've also had a couple of days to think about the incident at the orphanage, and I've decided to confront Stella about it. I mean, I'm pretty sure it was her. It has to be.

"Hey, come in!" Stella greets me and practically pushes me inside.

"Thanks,"

"Thank god you're finally here. No more spending time with anything or anyone else, just me, okay? I miss you." Stella pouts her lips teasingly and scooches closer to me.

I decide right then and there that I'll wait until a little later to confront Stella. I want to get her in a good mood first. I have no idea how she'll take it.

~𓃗~

"Stella, I have something to ask you." I say, hesitantly.

"Oh, of course I'll be your girlfriend!" Stella exclaims and hugs me.

"What? No," I say abruptly, as a first reaction, but Stella looks sad after. I quickly jumped to my senses. "Oh, that's not what I meant, haha, but I have another question. What were you doing at the orphanage yesterday?"

Stella's face turns white, and she stares at me. Suddenly, her expression turns annoyed, and slightly livid.

"I mean, you probably know already."

"Okay, maybe I do."

"Listen, AJ, you were spending all of your time there. I needed some time for you and me! And what better way to do that? The orphans already got most of your time, now it's my turn."

"Stella, that's not right. It's okay to be jealous, but going to those kinds of lengths is not cool at all."

"What are you talking about? F*** you, I'm not jealous."

"Uh-huh."

"I'm serious! And don't you talk, you like Rainbow, and you still kissed me while you had a crush on her."

"Is that what this is about? I don't.. I don't like her. Why would you think that?"

"Oh please. I'm not stupid, Applejack."

"It doesn't matter if I like her or not. You being jealous like this is not something I want in my life. All because I helped some kids out during the holidays!"

"Just leave."

"What?"

"I said, just leave."

"Stella-"

"If you're gonna say that I'm wrong in this situation, then clearly we're not working out."

"Oh, so you're upset because I'm telling you you're in the wrong? You're upset because you were the one to get involved in my work life as a result of your jealousy? You're willing to throw away.. whatever 'this' is because of this one argument?"

"Yeah."

"No wonder no one has asked you out, despite your good looks."

I got up from the couch and left Stella's house, upset and annoyed. How could she do this? What did I do?

It's her fault.

I start to walk home, my eyes puffy red and my lips quivering, when I suddenly bump into Rarity.

"Oh, Applejack, darling, what's wrong?" Rarity asks sincerely.

Should I tell her?

I should tell her.

"So me and Stella kind of had this romantic thing going on, but the past few days I've been busy with the orphanage and she got jealous and I found out, and we kind of got into this argument and she basically broke up with me even though we were never together." I rant to Rarity, quickly and rushed.

"So you've basically cut ties with Stella Lightheart?"

"Uh, yeah, I guess so."

"Oh thank goodness!" Rarity exclaims. I'm confused, and a weird expression is pasted onto my face. She realizes and is quick to speak, "Oops, sorry. Um, just go see Rainbow Dash, please."

"Why?"

"I think you know why,"

"Huh?"

"Applejack, are you this f***ing dense?" Rarity sighs. "She likes you, idiot!"

What the f***.

"What do you mean she likes me?"

"What are you even asking? She likes you, and she is sitting at home on New Year's Eve without a kiss. She's upset because she saw her crush kiss someone else, and she now needs someone to lean on. Go!"

"Rarity, I need a little more informa-" But before I can finish, Rarity turns me around and pushes me in the direction of Rainbow's house.

Guess I'm going there now. 

I LITERALLY LOVED WRITING
THIS CHAPTER OMG
IT WAS SO FUN TO DO THE
BACK-TO-BACK DIALOGUE
and i absolutely love when
characters lash out and just
let it all loose YK
anyways the next chapter is the
finale.. are u ready?