Monday, December 10th, 2013 ⋒ϟ

I arrive at school, all dressed and ready for the day. I head over to my locker, ready to greet AJ.. but she's not alone.

"Oh, hey, Rainbow!" Stella says cheerfully, and she walks over to my direction and gives me a hug.

"Hey," I reply, then turn to Jacki. "excited for Italian?"

Applejack groans. "No, of course not. You know I hate that class, it's f***ing terrible."

The bell rings just as she says this, and she waves a goodbye to Stella and I and heads to class. I start to go to mine as well, when Stella taps me on the shoulder.

"Uh, Rainbow Dash, you wanna walk together? Y'know, since we have the same class.." she says.

Shoot. I completely forgot about that. I can't say no now, can I?

"Sure," I agree, and decide to slow down my pace as I wanna accommodate the speed Stella wants to walk at.

For a while, it's silent. Well, not completely silent, of course, since this is a public high school. I wouldn't say it was awkward, but I wouldn't describe this to be normal or relaxing. Luckily, Stella breaks the silence.

"What are we working on right now in math?" She asks.

"Uh, geometric shapes? You were here yesterday, right?" I say. I didn't mean for it to sound very harsh, but I guess it came off that way because Stella seemed to be shocked at my response.

"Oh! Yeah, I was. Sorry, I'm such a klutz, I didn't even remember."

"That's okay, it happens to everyone." I smile, trying to lighten up the mood. Thankfully, we reached the classroom soon enough. Thank goodness I was able to get out of that situation.

guys i swear im working on
updating my stories more often
uhh but anyways i trying to move 
the story a bit faster, but i dont 

want to rush it at the same time.
but AT THE SAME TIME what do i
write ab for filler? damn this is
hard. anyways hope u enjoyed ig