Friday, December 7th, 2013 ⋒ϟ

"Hi. I'm Stella Lightheart. It's nice to meet all of you guys, I guess."

Mr. Doodle smiles.

"Thank you, Stella, for joining our school. You can go ahead and have a seat now," Stella shifts back and sits down in her chair. Her desk is diagonally to the right of mine, one row in front of me.

"With that class, let's get to the first day of our new math unit: geometric shapes!"

Mr. Doodle goes on to talk about math and such, in his excited but grumpy and cranky way. Meanwhile, I take a look at Stella, the new girl. She has dark turquoise to blue gradient hair, and she wears shimmery silver planet jewelry. She's wearing a cute tight black cropped shirt, with white baggy jeans.

Soon enough, the period ended. At the end of class, I walked up to her.

"Hey, I'm Rainbow Dash. Wanna sit with me and my friends at Lunch?" I say, abruptly. Little do y'all know that I was not supposed to say that.

"Uh.. sure. Thanks!" She says, smiles, and walks away.

F***. F***. Why did that come out of my mouth? I mean I'm sure she's a nice person and all but holy s***, I really don't want to sit with a new girl. She's gonna think we're her friends and stick to us like glue!

~⋒ϟ~

Lunch.

All seven of us are already sitting at our usual table, near the back. I then see Stella, coming in through the double doors and looking around.

"Guys, that's Stella. She's the girl I accidentally invited. Just be nice, k?" I warn my friends. They all nod in agreement.

Stella and I make eye contact and she starts to walk over my way. 

Stella and I make eye contact and she starts to walk over my way. She then sits in the empty seat across from me, in between Rarity and Fluttershy.

"Hi, I'm uh, Stella, nice to meet you all." She smiles at us and we welcome her into the group. She sits down across from Applejack and me, next to Fluttershy and Rarity.

I turn to my right to look at Jacki, and smirk. "Hey, you wanna know something funny?"

"Alrighty Dash, what is it?"

Before saying any kind of reply, I swiftly snatch Applejack's stetson off of her head. I place it on mine instead, and grin widely, "I've always thought I look pretty snazzy in this brown hat of yours,"

Jacki looks at me for a second, and then starts to laugh. "Oh come here, you, I swear to f***ing god, you ain't gonna take my damn hat-" She reaches her arm over and tries to swipe the hat away from me, but fails. We continue going, when suddenly, Stella speaks up.

"Um—so, haha.. how long have all of you been friends?" Stella smiles innocently and we all smile back.

Applejack and I stop our "fighting" and look up at Stella, waiting for someone to answer her question.

"Oh! Well most of us, except Sunset and Twilight, have been friends since Kindergarten." Fluttershy says.

"Yeah! Then came Sunset a couple years ago, and a little while later, Twilight." Pinkie adds.

"That's cool, guys. Thanks for inviting me in your group." 

~⋒ϟ~

Turns out, Stella is also in my gym class.

Or, I guess, in me and Applejack's gym class.

Today, we're playing tennis. We had to get into groups of two- Applejack and I looked at each other while our teacher told us the expectations.

Once we're excused to start and find our groups, AJ and I meet up.

I watch as Applejack glances behind her at Stella, who looks a little sad and disappointed that no one is asking her to be their partner. "Don't ya think we should maybe include Stella?" Applejack suggested.

"I mean, I guess so, but if we do this time, she'll expect us to pair with her all the time." I added.

"Well, I think it's okay. Let's just try it out,"

With that, we walked over to Stella, who was standing shyly and out of place.

"Hey, you wanna join our group?" I asked.

"Isn't it only teams of two?" She said.

"Well yeah, but it's alright, I'm sure our teacher can make an exception." AJ pointed out. We all smile at each other and head over to the gym to find a good place to start playing.

Once we arrive, we all collectively agree that it will be myself against Jacki and Stella.

We start to play, and I'm already eating them up. It's not their fault I'm just naturally talented.

But as the game goes along, Stella and AJ are bonding.. laughing, talking, and smiling. And then a weird feeling comes over me.

Jealousy? No way.

I know that Applejack will always be my best friend. That's it. Stella isn't going to get close with her and steal our friendship away overnight.

I have no idea what I'm worrying about. 

omg jealous rainbow is such a mood hahahahaha
what do yall think of stella?