Saturday, December 15th, 2013 𓃗

"Applejack?" I hear a voice say, and I whip my head around to stand face-to-face with Stella.

"Hi–ya," I say back.

"So, you wanna start heading to the theater?" She asks.

I put my hands in my pockets, "Sure," I replied, and we started walking.

"Alright AJ, tell me: what are your hobbies?" Stella is staring ahead of herself, trying not to make eye contact.

"Well, uh, I like to cook, and spend time with my lil' sis," I start to say. "even though she can be f***ing annoying. Oh, sorry, bad language,"

"No no, it's okay." Stella responds. Huh. Cool.

Soon enough, our walking and talking keep us so busy that by the time we arrive at the theater, it feels like no time has passed. We grab some popcorn and chocolate, and head over to screening entrances.

"Okay, we're looking for room 16," Stella directs. We look at the directory on the wall, and turn to the right. Eventually, we find the correct room and open the door.

"After you, miss." I say to Stella. She bows as a thank you in return.

I walk inside after her and the movie trailers have already started, seeing as the lights have dimmed. We find our seats and sit down, leaning back and relaxing.

~𓃗~

Halfway through the movie, I hear Stella mumble something to herself.

"Sorry, what did ya say?" I ask, in a kind tone.

"Huh?" She replies back.

"Shh!" A girl behind us whispered. I whip my head around to face the strangers.

"Sorry.." I replied, then lowered my volume. "Anyways, you said something?"

"Oh! Uh, yea. I just said it was pretty chilly here."

"Hey, no problem," I say, and reach into my backpack, which makes quite a loud ruffling sound and pull out the green sweater. "Here, take this. Rainbow Dash was wearing it the other day and I haven't washed it since then, but it's definitely warm."

"Can you guys please quiet down?" The assumed boyfriend of the girl behind us asks.

"Sorry, again." I apologize, then turn back to Stella.

"Well, thanks, AJ," Stella said, pulling the sweater over her head. "You're right, it's warm."

"Of course I'm right. Now let's shut up, don't wanna disturb the other people trying to watch the movie, would we?" 

guysss what do u think?
this is another major

chapter, so it's important!!