Part 5

Next day, Joyce overslept. She woke up by the ring in her doors, alarming that something happend. Nearly falling from the bed, she hurried to the door, opening it and meeting Hopper standing there with his casual clothes.
He had a grey shirt and blue pants, but even if it was normal clothes, for Joyce it was sexy.
She blinked several times, her eyes landing on his face. He seemed like he waited for her to say something and they stayed like this for a long time.

"So?", Hopper finally said, waiting.

"I uhuh- sorry-", she said, looking down and leading him to her house, "I overslept and I-"

"You're tired I suppose", He said, laughing. He welcomed Chester with big hug and picked him up, showing him to Joyce.
"This boy likes your attention!", He said with smile on his face.

"Oh really? I didn't noticed", she giggled, patting her little puppy and then taking him away from Hopper. She put him down and then looked back at Hopper.
"Is he the only one who wants my attention?", She said, again looking him up and down.

"I- uh- hm", he said, blushing and looking away. He coughed then, looking back at her with smirk.
"How do you know who wants your attention and who don't?"

"No idea, I was just joking", she said, not noticing his sudden change of mood. Hopper looked down, feeling so silly for even being hopefull.

"Well, I think I should propably go change my clothes and,..go to work", Joyce sighed after then, walking to her room. She didn't close doors behind her, because she thought Hopper wouldn't follow her. He stayed in the living room, playing with Chester, untill Chester didn't bark at him and ran away.

"Hey!- Come back!", Hopper said, running behind him, evetually getting in front of Joyces bedroom. Chester just laid down cutely, watching as Hopper turned red by watching Joyces back. He quickly turned away and walked back to the living room.

When Joyce came back down, she looked at Hopper with suspicious face, because she releazed he was slightly pink. Then Chester barked at her, earning her attention, so she knealed down and gave him big hug.

"Who's my boy? You are my boy!", She said, chuckling at his silly face and barks.
"See you later, bud", she got up and walked to Hopper.

"You sure you're alright with it?", Joyce asked, a little bit worried about it. After all, she could be annoying with this, and she didn't want to break their friendship this way.

"Of course! I am alright with babysitting your little puppy, after all, I like dogs.", Jim said, smiling at her. He was still a little bit pink, but Joyce didn't mind it.

"Well, alright then!", She gave him a hug and grabbed her keys after that, walking away from the house.

Hopper watched her go, and when he was sure she wouldn't hear him, he whispered to Chester.
"You're such a goddamn troublemaker, you know it?", He sighed, seeing her bare back again.
'Goddamn it. I should forget this, quickly', he thought.

[Joyce]

Joyces work day was like always, average, normal and boring. She started releazing that it was quite annoying, all this silence everywhere. She sighed heavily ans glanced over the clock.
'Another 2 long hours,...', she thought, putting her face in her hands.
She needed a break of it. She couldn't make this any longer, she had new activities.
Her dog, Karen and her stupid ideas, Hopper,...yeah, Hopper and the dinners. She thought of it for a while. Hopper was looking great, he was pretty hot, in her opinion. But he was,...

She sighed again. She was worried about dating anyone, especially someone who's working in a bar. She didn't want to get heartbroken, nore used for bad things and then being left alone.
However, she was worried that if she would kept acting like this, she would be alone forever.
But did she have a chance with him? Of course not, he wouldn't be into boring girl.
She looked down at her desk and grabbed some piece of paper and a pencil.