✿~17~✿

。・*:・★ the real magic was meeting you~

~~~

[Setting 1]

  "Flipping damn mcnuggets of a mother loving rubber duck!" The fairy rolled on the floor while talking gibberish as she rubbed her butt that pained due the tall furious but internally laughing girl pushing the slack like fairy off the bed only fo...

  "Flipping damn mcnuggets of a mother loving rubber duck!" The fairy rolled on the floor while talking gibberish as she rubbed her butt that pained due the tall furious but internally laughing girl pushing the slack like fairy off the bed only for her to land on the hard surface of the concrete floor.

"Get your rubber duck ass up the damn floor Ari the dumb fucker and brush your rottening teeth and get down for the breakfast as well as prepare your ass cause we'll be joining the Shinhao university today and we have to reach the campus before nine and its already eight ten and I am pretty sure you don't wanna get late,"

Terria scolded her best friend while the spatula in her hand was in action along with her words.

But the starfish on the ground could care very much less.

She just again rolled on the flat surface but then a painful sensation hit her forehead to which she yelped and looked up to see the huge glass window of her room on which she just banged her head.

She groaned finally picking herself up from the ground after untangling her leg from the sheets.After standing up she huffed frustratingly then strides up to Terria before grabbing the her collar.

"Oh my god, stop you coconut head!" Terria screamed as she was shaked to death by her best friend who held her by the collar with a scowl on her face.

Terria kept screaming loudly as her head spinned because of the jerks she faced.

Suddenly the door burst open as both Terria and Ari's attention diverted to the door where stood 4 dorks along with Jeremy standing there with a straight but stern expression.

Jungkook looked at the scene as his leg was still in air because of the kick performed by him to unlock the closed door, Jimin was standing there with a pan that was clutched tightly with his (smol) hands, Jae dropped the broom in her hand and stood up straight while Hoseok gave side to both the fairies.

"The fuck is going on here?" Jungkook asked with a scowl evident on his face as he stared at the two fairies expecting an answer while Ari left Terria's collar standing next to her as she released a yawn.

After seeing the scene Jeremy made his way back to the table to set it up as Jimin sighed and followed behind Jeremy to help the man as a sign of courteousness.Jae and Hoseok made their ways to their respective rooms after being disappointed in the sight.

Terria just stared at Jungkook for a good 2 minutes as she scratched her head while Ari was stretching and cracking her numb limbs very unaffected by the chaos recently caused by her.Terria finally released a sigh of boredom and started her explanation "I tried to wake Ari up but after she did not budge I threw her off the bed and that is why she charged up at me held my collar and jerked me to death before you all came in now lets go and prepare for the university."