✿~16~✿

。・*:・★ the real magic was meeting you~

~~~

(Recommended song like part 2!)

[Setting 1]

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

"Miss Terria please come down for dinner with your friends." Jeremy called the fairy while knocking on her door "Yeah coming!" Terria said as Jeremy walked away.

She combed her hair and fixed her dress then walked to the door of her room opening then she made her way to her best friend's room.

"Ari-aah come out the dinner is ready Jeremy just informed me!" She knocked on the faerie's room who was dabbing her wet hair with a towel that she quickly settled down on the shelf before buttoning up her shirt and combing her hair after the call.

She then walked to the gate and turned the doorknob that opened the door outside stood her friends that were waiting for her to come out since Terria already called Jae while she was fixing her look.

After seeing her Terria lead the duo to the dining table where Jungkook,Jimin and..Hoseok were seated.

~~~

[Setting 2]

HOSEOK'S POV

HOSEOK'S POV

I was scrolling through my phone while Jungkook and Jimin were continuing with their shy talks as we three waited for the dinner to be set.

Jimin and me were staying over tonight since the pour did not seem to be ending anytime soon, Jungkook had told me that Terria,Jimin's sister Jae and one of their friend had came to Busan after they graduated from highschool.

"Oh Ter finally y'all came down!" I heard Jungkook's voice, I looked up since I wanted to see how Terria grew up to be since the last time I saw her she was just 16 and after that she went to Seoul to graduate from highschool.

I looked up and "Woah.." And that was totally to be kept to myself but the sound itself made it's way out of my mouth after seeing her..

Who.Is.She?