✿~11~✿

。・*:・★ the real magic was meeting you~

~~~

STILL AUTHOR'S POV

A black SUV halted in front of a small café that had a big and aesthetic board decorated with floral design hung in front of it the sign had 'Autumn breeze café' written on it.

Two males exited from the car one shorter and the other slightly taller, well not quite slightly the taller was a head taller than the latter.

The shorter was wearing a white T-shirt with rainbow design on it and blue jeans with a cute purple zipper jacket that had mini stickers attached to it on top and a pair of yellow sneakers.And for jewelries he wore a white small beaded chain around his neck and a pair of round and silver earrings on his both ears.

While the black haired male sported a black T-shirt with a silk blue shirt on top and tight black jeans on bottom to go with a classy date look.He wore a pair of timberlands to complete the look and a blue crystal chain and a pair of silver earrings for jewelries.

"J-jimin what do you think? Do you l-like this place?" The black haired male asked while fidgeting his fingers, Jimin chuckled finding the actions cute.

He then examined the café and got awe struck at the sight in front of him,
The place where Jungkook took him to was an outdoor café near a beach, the café had an autumn theme as the chairs were painted in brown and the interior of the café was beige.The wall near the chairs were decorated with maple leave design.

And the fact that it was autumn going on in busan made it a perfect place to visit at that time.

Jimin smiled and tilted his face while bending a little to take a look at the latter's face that was hung low, he chuckled at the gesture "Actually I...." he trailed off wanting to tease the younger who tensed up thinking that Jimin didn't like the place.

He slowly gazed meeting the elder's gaze which was soft,cheerful and teasing which he didn't catch on and just continue to stare at the big and alluring orbs that he found just as beautiful as the scene when the sun turns orangish and melts down in the arms of the warm sea water in the evening,and he was so sure he could stare at those eyes for the rest of his life.

Now you would think how many fucking times is he going to compliment them? His answer is every fucking time he looks into them!

(Ari:Whipped cream on top of my pretty pancake~

Jungkook:W-who me? N-no I am not whipped not rea-lly!

Ari:I was not reffering to you though I was talking about my pancake see!

Jungkook:AUTHOR!)

"Wh-hat..? He asked hoping for the answer to be positive, the blonde haired male chuckled to himself before deciding to just break the suspense "I love this place!" he chirped and smiled at the relieved expression of the latter.

"Thank god." Jungkook mumbled under his breath not aware of the fact that he said it out loud enough for Jimin to hear but the elder didn't comment on that.

"Let's go!" Jimin said taking a hold on Jungkook's hand and interlacing their fingers together taking in Jungkook by surprise but the said male said nothing and just stared at their locked hands smiling to himself as he thought about how perfectly their hands fit together like two laces tied together to form a ribbon.

Once Jimin sat on the table Jungkook excused himself to go get their coffees and order.

"Two caramel macchiatos with two chocolate muffins please." he ordered as the lady on the counter smiled and nodded making her way to the coffee machine,he leaned on the counter with his right arm and fished out his phone, scrolling down on random apps.

The lady on the counter took one cup and poured freshly steamed milk with vanilla flavoured syrup in it then marked it with espresso and topped it with a caramel drizzle for an oh-so-tasty finish.

As soon as she was done she repeated the same actions with a different cup then made her way back to Jungkook and handed over the tray to him "Here is your order sir."

Jungkook stuffed his phone in his pocket once again and held the plate in his hands after paying the bills then he made his way out to his and Jimin's chair once reaching the destination he settled the tray on the table and seated himself on the chair opposite to jimin.

"H-here." he said shyly and forwarded one of the cups in the direction of the blonde fairy who held it with both of his cute,chubby and soft hands cutely making Jungkook want to just hold and pepper them with thousands of kisses.

But he couldn't do that now, but maybe he can some other day?

"Thank you!" the tiny male said and smiled in the direction of the latter.He inhaled deeply as the aroma of the sweet coffee filled his nostrils.

He almost felt the taste of it on his tongue just by smelling it, the coffee smelt just as a autumn morning in his home that was in seoul and that made him miss his mom even more because staying here in busan alone he didn't get to drink the coffee made by his mom in the early morning and this caramel macchiato just smelled like how his mother made.

He then sipped the coffee and moaned at the sweet sensation that touched his tongue, he felt like he was back to 2 years ago when he was still in high school.When he woke up with the disturbing sound of his alarm clock and then went downstairs just for the aroma of the sweet macchiato to hit his nostrils as he sat on the sofa his mom handing him the tasty drink in his favourite cup.

He smiled at the memories and looked up to find Jungkook staring at him with soft eyes those eyes held so much love but Jimin didn't catch on that, so he just smiled when the latter averted his gaze to his coffee before settling down the cup in his hands on the table.

"Jungkook?" he called and the black haired male immediately turned all of his attention to the tiny male,he loved how Jimin called out his name so sweetly from his mouth with that honey-sweet and soothing voice of his that was calm like the fast but steady water landing on the rock of the river from high up of the mountain.

Again a methaphor? Hell yeah when with Jimin, Jungkook gets too creative and poetic that even he don't know how.

"On our first date I think...we should talk about ourselves and get to know eachother." he said as Jungkook nodded in acknowledgement then gazed back down at his coffee thinking hard "What do you want to know about m-me?"

Jimin thought for a while before he got an idea.

"Ohh,yeah tell me about your family"

~~~

What do you think bout' this chapter?

And do you think Jungkook would tell him about his family?

Are you enjoying this story?

Stay tuned!

Byee(☆^O^☆)