✿~4~✿

。・*:・★ the real magic was meeting you~

~~~

[Setting 1]

"Ok tell me if i am mistaken but,he is the only jeon jungkook right? The one and only jeon jungkook known as the most rudest and arrogant person alive? The one who think hookups mean nothing? The one who i-

"Ok tell me if i am mistaken but,he is the only jeon jungkook right? The one and only jeon jungkook known as the most rudest and arrogant person alive? The one who think hookups mean nothing? The one who i-." Taehyung was cut off by a smack on his arm.

"Shut up he is the one ok and how you so much bout' him?" Jimin shutted him off and squinted his eyes suspiciously "The question is who don't know him and woah i just remembered he is in our university right?" Taehyung asked him instead.

"Yeah he is." Jimin replied and gazed at Jungkook who was scooping some cream and keeping it in a cone giving it to a customer,he remembered when Jungkook helped him in the University and how he gifted him the chocolate milk carton.

The duo walked over to the not too long line to wait for their turn while chit chatting.

Not after too long it was their turn next and as soon as the person in front of them moved jimin smiled cheerfully at The man in front of him whose eyes widen as he recognized him,Jungkook was indeed shocked and flustered to find Jimin there,

How can he not be,I mean he got a gift for the first time ever in his life that too from a cute and beautiful stranger for helping him like he never got shy or flustered but Jimin managed to make himl,just by giving him a chocolate milk.

"Umm..Jungkookie?" Jimin asked as Jungkook got out of his daze blinking his eyes profusely afterwards,Jimin just chuckled silently at that "Uhm,I asked can i have an douple scooped cookies and cream flavored ice-cream." Jimin requested his desired flavor.

"Ohh um s-sure." Jungkook replied quickly scratching his nape akwardly before taking a cone and scooping jimin's order.

After he was done he handed it to jimin who smiled as reply eyes turning into crescents,and damn his heart was nearly going to fucking blast,it literally came out of his chest.

BOOM BOOM

And shit.

~~~

And i am too lazy to write more so that's it for this chapter.

And hey how's to story going?

And i love ya my Potatoes!!

-Ari.