✿~15~✿

。・*:・★ the real magic was meeting you~

~~~

(I recommend listening to embarrassed by bts!)

[Setting 1]

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

Jungkook immediately turned the steering wheel to get the car in control which almost crashed to the nearer vehicles.All of the fairies present in the car now had their attention to Jungkook while panicking.

Jimin quickly looked up as he heard the high pitched scream emitting from the fairy who was recently sleeping but woke up due to the jerk of the car and the painful sensation that she felt on her head, "Omg Ari-aah you ok? Jeon Jungkook you big bunny what are you doing!? Because of you Ari banged her head on the window you idiot!" Terria screamed as she rubbed the spot where Ari got hit from the window.

  "I-I am sorry! Its just suddenly the car got out of control!" Jungkook said while time to time rotating his head to look at the back then on the road so that he doesn't again lose control over the vehicle.

  "Hey don't talk to him like that he is your brother ter!" Ari scolded Terria and smacked the back of the faerie's head "But because of him you got hit.." the black haired fairy defended herself and pouted as she rubbed the place where he got hit.

  "It's okay it was my fault and she is a brat so I am used to her." Jungkook said and laughed which died down as he realised the reason he lost control over the vehicle was still there..Jimin's hand that rested on his thigh he again panicked but tried to calm his nerves.

Focus Jungkook focus! He thought and continued driving but was constantly getting distracted because of the burning sensation on his thigh as the small and soft hand of the blonde fairy rested on it.

Surviving the torture he drove back to his mansion as all of the fairies slept in the car.

~~~

[Setting 2]