✿~12~✿

。・*:・★ the real magic was meeting you~

~~~

AUTHOR'S POV

(I am writing this chapter for you all to know what talk happened between them before the last chapter's night because many fluttering and hilarious moments happened at that time so..yeah to be honest it's just that many creative juices came to my mind that is why I am writing this chapter so anyways..╮(─▽─)╭ and yeah this chapter's going to be published in 2 parts.)

At jeon's mansion

*The night before their date*

It was safe to say that Jeon Jungkook was officially going crazy....how? that my children you might want to see yourselves.

A blue haired male exited the restroom after doing some personal business then strolled down the staircase while sipping on a banana milk that surely belonged to his friend,and he knew very nicely that he was going to be killed but he could care less.

So he made his way to the sofa set in search of his best friend or more like smaller brother since he last saw him biting the pillow there because of a certain someone.

But there was no trace of him there so he decided to check the other rooms but still no sign of the younger.

"Jungkook!" he called out but no response, so he called Jungkook's number then heard a buzz so he followed the noise but found a fancy looking phone laying on the kitchen counter.He sighed and decided to get himself a glass of water.

Walking behind the kitchen counter he picked up a glass then made his way to the jug kept on the counter, on his way his feet suddenly feels something odd down the counter so he again kicks that thing and feels it move.So nervousness started to creep up to him as he slowly looked down only to find something like a rolled up ball making weird sounds down there.

He screams and runs like naruto out of the kitchen and then stood still far away from the kitchen to the sofa set, nervously glancing at the counter he wanted to see what that weird slack like thing was but his fear was stopping him from doing so.

He decided to just fuck it and check what creature even was there.So on his way he picked up the basket ball bat belonging to none other than the person who owned this big and luxurious mansion, the Jeon Jungkook.

So he walked in a slow pace trying not to make any noise incase if it is an alien species or something.

Reaching the counter he immediately attempted to hit the thing but was stopped by that thing holding it with it's hand then rolling over "Hyung, ughyubhailehjs!" And that thing bailing under the counter revealed it's face.

"OH my god,Jeon fucking Jungkook you literally gave me a heart attack!" Hoseok screamed then hit the boy with his shoes who just continued to make weird sounds and roll here and there wrapped up in the yellow blanket like a burrito.

Bending down hoseok held him by his shoulder then made him stand up and took him to the couch then made him sit down "First calm down." He said and handed Jungkook a carton of banana milk kept near them on the coffee table.

The other boy accepted it and took a long sip then swallowed it and again started making weird sounds "Hyungggg wjusiwkagwgwhwkpbweytehdbbabelophelgtkal!" he started crying then and hiccupping getting a slap on his arm "Shut up!"

He stopped then stared at the elder while scrunching his now beet red face that happened because of his endless bawling. "Tell me, what in the world you were doing looking like a fucking burrito wrapped up in this yellow blanket,under the kitchen counter?" he asked but received no response.