✿~2~✿

。・*:・★ the real magic was meeting you~

~~~

The black haired male averted his gaze all around the classroom almost glaring at everyone present in the classroom,his eyes caught a figure around the classroom who wore glasses and had silver the said male smiled at him and the black haired male waved at him.

The teacher looked at Jungkoom waiting for him to introduce himself but the male just stood there emotionlessly like a statue.

"Umm..Can i go now sir?" Jungkook asked the teacher who was taken aback at the attitude and cleared his throat embarrassedly and then nodded,he looked for a vacant seat for the little bratty new student in his thoughts.

He stopped his index finger on a seat where sat a boy looking out of the window not showing any interest in the new student and oh if I tell you he was the only person in the whole class who was disinterested about the arrival on the new handsome student, mr.kim hummed as he stopped searching "Jungkook you will sit near Jimin" the teacher said as jungkook nodded.

"Jimin raise your hand!" The teacher said as jimin huffed and raised his hand not wanting Jungkook to sit near him Jungkook stared at at jimin's features examining his expression and finding out he didn't want him to sit on his bench.

Jungkook made his way to the assigned seat and and settled near jimin taking his bag off from his shoulders then keeping it near himself and sighing.

"Ok,now so now that you all know Jungkook so let's start the classes." the teacher announced fixing his glasses then taking out ingredients of making something out of his bag.

"Did you all brought the things i asked you to?" The teacher asked as the students too took out all the ingredients "Yes Mr.Kim!" The students yelled.

It was the wand lessons class in which the students are taught how to use a wand in various ways so everyone had to bring the things Mr.kim asked them to.

"Ok then let's check all the ingredients" the teacher said taking the list of ingredients from his drawer then taking a chalk and turning to the board "All of you write what I am writing here!" he said and started writing something on the board.

"First all of your wands?" Mr.kim asked as all the student nodded.

"A green candle?" Mr.kim completed as all the students nodded again except jimin.

"Shit,i forgot to buy the candle i am a dead meat now!" He mumbled to himself as he bit his nails nervously and looked around for help but found that he was the only one you forgot to bring the candle.He prayed to himself that no one would've heard him saying that he forgot to but the candle or else they can complain about it,

But two people heard it as the ears of botb Jungkook and Jihun perked up since both of them brought extra candles for emergency purposes both digged in their bags and took out two green candles.