𝘽𝙞𝙩𝙚(Bruce Yamada

A/N: um, i'm sorry for the sad stories I was in a mood but hopefully this makes up for it. 😝

He wake up to his girlfriend screaming.. well not exactly screaming more like screeching. She stretched like a cat as she screeched in slight pain.

"Y/n" Bruce asked as he turned to face her "I started" Y/n whined as she moved closer to him but not holding him, she put her hand on her stomach. Rubbing it gently trying to sooth her cramps.

His eyes immediately softened as he hugged her, "here let me help" Bruce said before replacing her hand with his.

His hands were warmer than hers which helped with the cramps. "Thank you" Y/n muttered as her boyfriend hummed her a small song.
________________________________

"Bruce" Y/n groaned as he placed another blanket on her. "What? Are you getting hot" Bruce asked as he immediately rushed to place his hand on her forehead. "Kinda... I think the blankets are to much" Y/n nodded as he took off some blankets.

"Come here" Y/n spoke.

She tugged at his arm gently as he laid down next to her "Is this how you want to get warm" Bruce asked not receiving an answer as she held him close.

They closed their eyes as he rubs her back gently soothing her to calm down, and just when he was going to fall asleep she opened her eyes and... bit her boyfriend.

"Ow! What the—" he was cut off by Y/n giggling "What was that for" Bruce whined as he looked at her "just felt like it" Y/n shrugged before he bit her back. "Ah—no Bruce" Y/n yelped in 'pain'.

As soon as he stopped she hugged him tightly. "Sorry" Y/n giggled before calming down.

"I guess I can forgive you" Bruce shrugged with a small smirk. "Yeah" Y/n asked "mh—ow" Bruce said as he got cut off from her bitting his cheek.

"Sorry" Y/n giggled.