𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙪𝙡𝙩!(Robin Arellano

Robin and Y/n never exactly got along, well that was before they started dating. Now in public their the same but in private he was all over her.

It was both of their ideas to keep their relationship a secret. They didn't want for people to know. If anyone knew, his fan girls would go crazy along with her fan boys. And mostly their friends. Her friends practically hated him and his friends(besides Gwen and Finney) practically hated her.

Both of their friends were rivals, they would flip.

"Oh look who it is" her friend said with her arms crossed. "Arellano" Y/n mumbled with a 'frown' "What do you want L/n" Robin said as he and his friends stopped walking. "Nothing, what do you want Arellano" Y/n asked.

The two groups walked away. Y/n and Robin had a smirk on their face.

Once school was over, Y/n and Robin parted ways with their friend group.

"Y/n" Robin groaned as he quickly walked up to her. "Watch it—someone could see" Y/n whispered to him. Robin rolled his eyes.

"Well then let's just hurry and go home" Robin groaned "yeah, to my house" Y/n said with a smile.
___________________________________

"Finally" Robin said with a smile as he hugs onto her the second she closes the door. Y/n laughed at this, walking to her room as he hanged onto her.

"Stop moving" Robin groaned as almost fell from her moving, "i'm trying to walk to my room" Y/n giggled as she rapped an arm around him to keep him from falling once more.

Y/n yawned as she sat down on her bed along with him. "Let go... I need to change out of my clothes" Y/n said as she tugged on his arms. He nodded, leaving the room quickly so she could change.

Once she said it was all good for him to come back in he smiled, walking into her dressed in his hoodie and her shorts. "I knew my hoodie was here" Robin laughed as he tackled her to her bed.

They laughed for five minutes before it grew silent. The silent comfortable for them, they both leaned closer to each other. His hand tracing her arm gently as her arm reached over to his shoulder. Her hand gently tugging on his hair. Twisting two parts of his hair together. Creating a twist.

"Your really pretty you.... have I told you that before" Robin whispered with a smirk "only every other day after school" Y/n whispered also with a smirk.

Robin chuckled before leaning even closer to kiss her. It wasn't like their other kisses, this one was slow, and gentler.

After a minute she pulled away. "I'm tired..." Y/n said making Robin nod. "Sleep then" Robin asked earning a nod.
___________________________________

Robin woke up from the sound of the phone ringing. Y/n's plugged in phone that was next to him. He groaned as he picked it up, "y-l/n's house who is it" Robin said quietly as he rubbed his eye "where is Y/n" a girls voice spoke "sleeping next to me why" Robin asked as Y/n moved closer to him. Still asleep.

"Wait—is this who I think this is" the girl said clearly surprised "who am I" Robin asked "Arellano" the girl said with annoyance "oh..your Y/n's friend" Robin said now releasing.

"What are you doing laying next with her, are y'all dating, what did it do to her" her friend said before Robin hung up.

"Who" Y/n asked tiredly as she just woke up to her boyfriend hanging up on whoever called. "No one" Robin said softly as he lied back down. Y/n nodded humming as she clung onto him.

"Night babe" Robin mumbled before falling asleep with her.
___________________________________

It was now 11:13am. They were both awake, eating eggs that they both made together. Talking to each other with a smile.

The laughing was interrupted by a loud knock on the front door. "Think it's my brothers friend" Y/n asked as they began to walk "doubt it" Robin responded as he held her hand. She looked through the peek hole.

"Shit—Robin" Y/n immediately put him on the wall next to the door. A hand over his mouth before she unlocked the door and opened it. "Hi" Y/n smiled as she looked at her friend.

"Can I come in" her friend asked, Robin could feel the tension from her friend. "It's really messy" Y/n said as she held the door still.

"Fine—but where is he" her friend asked "where is who" Y/n asked with a cheeky small smile "you know who i'm talking about" her friend stoked forward.

Robin immediately stepped in between them "there he is" her friend said with a groan. "I think you need to leave" Robin said as he held Y/n behind. She immediately pushed her hand away along with him.

"How'd you figure out" Y/n asked with curiosity "I called you last night and he answered" her friend said with her arms crossed. "Really—look um...can you come by later I need to talk to him" Y/n asked earning a nod.

"What the hell Robin" Y/n asked as she shut the door and locked it. "I didn't know who it was" Robin defended himself. Y/n groaned as she looked up at him.

"You could've woken me up" Y/n and groaning as he moved closer, wrapping his arms around her waist. "It's not my fault" Robin whispered before leaning down to kiss her.

After a couple of minutes she pulled away. "At least we don't have to go out of our way to keep it a secret" Y/n said as she toyed with the string of the hoodie. Robin nodded humming.

"Now let's go finish our breakfast" Robin said with a smile as he grabbed her hand and lead her to her bedroom to finish their food like before.