𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼(Billy Showalter

From the moment that they started hanging out till the moment he got kidnapped she knew that he would leave a permanent place in her heart.

It was hard dealing with his death, especially when his mother gave her the jackets he owned. He used to fight with her if she ever tried to steal his jackets.

She slept in his jackets, staining them with her constant tears that were streaming down her puffy cheeks. Her breath heavy as she felt herself losing to her thoughts.

"I love you" she would mutter before kissing the sleeve of the red faded jacket, leaving a light pink mark that was caused by her lipstick. He used to hate when she left kiss marks as he would get scared if his mother ever found the kiss marks on him.

She started to lose her mind when she would hear her telephone ring at 2am every night, at first she thought it was the wrong number but when she answered it she almost fell to her knees.

"What do you want" Y/n asked with clear irritation in her voice "I want to talk to you" the voice said "why, who are you" Y/n asked as she leaned against the wall "Billy" the boy said.

Her heart felt like it stopped at that very moment, "oh fuck you asshole" Y/n spat with venom before hanging up. Tears immediately falling down her cheeks and down her neck.
__________________________________

The next day she didn't feel like moving. Her thoughts stuck on the person who claimed to be Billy last night, he sounded like Billy. But she knew he wasn't. I mean Billy was dead, they found his body a month ago.

His funeral was a couple weeks ago.

What kind of sick person would say that? Did they get a kick out of that? Whoever would do that is a sick f—

"Honey" Y/n's mom spoke as she knocked on her door. "Mom" Y/n asked as she sat up, her head felt like spinning when she did. "I'm going out to buy something's.. do you need anything" her mom asked, she shocked her head.

"Look Y/n.. I know Williams death was—" "I called him Billy mom" Y/n corrected as she looked down at her blanket. "Right.. but sweetie you have to realize time won't wait for you, you can't stay in your room forever" she said before leaving her daughter alone in the room.

"I haven't stayed in my room forever" Y/n muttered to herself, clearly lying but she wouldn't admit that.

She stood up, her vision looking around for something..... something that didn't remind her of Billy.

Practically everything reminded her of Billy, the makeup bag that Billy would hide before he slept as he knew she would try to go his makeup whilst he slept.

The photos of them and him on the wall. Two of them kissing, another of them doing silly faces, and then the last few of Y/n planting deep red kiss marks on his pale skin. The very last picture was took a five days before he was kidnapped.

The two of them were going on a picnic together, and his mom wanted to take a picture for memories.

In the photo she was wearing one of his shirts he out grew along with some short shorts as it was hot outside. Billy was wearing a simple black T along with some jeans.

Her eyes grow glossy as she remembers that day.

She forced herself not to remember that day, it was to perfect. He was to perfect for her, she should've known that.

Her brain doesn't stop theses thoughts and memories about him which only causes her pain.

So to stop this she laid back down in her bed. She let out a few cries before she fully fell asleep. Nowadays sleeping was the only thing that kept her from thinking about him.

__________________________________

Like clockwork the telephone rang once again at 2am. She walked over to it with her blanket wrapped around her frame.

"Stop calling" Y/n said quickly once she answered "just talk to me Y/n" the voice said "why would I talk to you.. you lied about being Billy" Y/n said as she sat down on the cold wooden floor. "I'm not lying" Billy pleaded, she would hear the sadness in his voice. "Why should I believe that" Y/n asked as she stood up, getting ready to hang up.

"Sit back down.. don't hang up" Billy pleaded once again but she didn't listen. "leave me alone stalker" Y/n spoke as her voice shook. She hung up before going to lie back down but she couldn't get back to sleep.

__________________________________

This happened for about a week, she would answer tell him to leave her alone as he would try to convince her that he was Billy. She just didn't want to believe, I mean who would?

"How can I convince you" Billy asked "tell me something only me and Billy would know" Y/n replied. "Like the first time we met up.. only Billy would know that, I made him promise me he wouldn't tell anyone" Y/n whispered, not believing that the boy over the phone was her boyfriend.

"I snuck through your window because your parents didn't want you to date anyone.. and" Billy laughed before continuing "and when I got in your room your cat immediately attacked me" Billy laughed making Y/n

After that call they'd talk every night, just like they used to. Talk about things they used to do together, never once bringing up what happened to him. He didn't want to bring it up and she didn't want to know.

She already knew though, they told people what happened in the news papers. Kids at her school would bug her about it.

__________________________________

"Billy.." Y/n spoke as she answered the phone, he hummed as if nodding. "We can't keep doing this" Y/n finally admitted "why not" Billy asked with a sad tone.

Silence filled the call before she answered.

"Billy.. I lost you months ago.. I have to—" he knew what she was going to say, he's been hoping to avoid this for a while.

"I know" Billy spoke lightly "You have to let me let you go" Y/n shook as she held the phone close to her ear. "But Y/n.. there's so much more I want to say" Billy replied in a panic. "Me too Billy.. but i'll see you one day" Y/n said reassuring Billy.

"But I can't talk to ghost all night.. I can't move on if we talk all the time" Y/n muttered as she continued crying.

"I love you" Y/n whispered as tears spilled down her cheeks. "I know" Billy muttered before saying it back to her.

"Goodbye" Y/n whispered in between cries "bye" Billy muttered before she hung up.