𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢(Billy Showalter

He stared at her everything single day, he would stare and observe her while he was delivering papers. Hell he changed his whole paper rout just so he could see her! He didn't have any classes with her sense she was in advance classes, he had first saw her in lunch, then when he was delivering papers to her house and her neighbors. "Hey paperboy" Y/n spoke as she waved at him, he had come at the same time 5:13pm.But on weekends he would come at 10:05. He had made sure never to be late whenever it was time to deliver papers to her house.

"Hey" Billy responded as he parked his bike so he could talk to her. "H-Here's your paper" Billy stuttered as he handed her the newspaper "thanks paper boy" Y/n smiled at him before walking away to her house.

________________________________

"Come on please" Billy begged to the principal, he had been trying to get advance French which Y/n was in, he wanted at least one class with her. It wasn't like he was asking for to much. "Fine" the principal spoke sighing.

After the principal showed him where the classroom was he was on his own.

"Ah —William Showalter" Mrs. Jill said as Billy opened the door "I-it's Billy" Billy muttered, no one has ever really called him by his first name, well his dad did whenever he would get in trouble. Students giggled and muttered as they watched the uncomfortable boy stand in-front of the classroom.

"Whatever —go sit behind James" Mrs Jill responded as she pointed to a brown haired boy who sat very close to Y/n. 'Prick' Billy thought as he made his way behind James.

James snickered as Billy made his way, another boy stuck his foot out making Billy trip and fall to the hard tile ground. James and the boy laughed along with other people, but Y/n immediately rushed to his side. "Paper boy.. are you okay" Y/n asked as she helped him up while grabbing his backpack. "Yeah I-I am totally fine" Billy smiled at her.

All throughout class he couldn't stop but look at her, whenever she got up to sharpen her pencil or grab something she had dropped or even when she turned her head to look at the 'clock' when in reality she was just trying to see if a particular blond boy was staring at her and he for sure was.

_______________________________

Weeks into the class he couldn't keep focus on the lesson because of her so it was only natural that he had to get a tutor for advance French. Before he was in normal French and he was doing just fine but it was just her. He had a staring problem and he couldn't fix it no matter how hard he tried.

"So paper boy, you coming to my place on the weekend" Y/n asked as she walked up to his desk "f-for what" Billy asked confusingly, what did she need him for? Was she asking him out on a date!? "For tutoring" Y/n responded, well shit. No date for Billy.

Billy nodded and hummed. "Great... here's my address and come over after your done delivering papers" Y/n handed him a piece of paper with her address and number with a little PS.

call me paper boy :) !!!

___________________________________

'Don't make a fool out of yourself Billy' Billy scolded himself before knocking on Y/n's door "hey" Y/n smiled as she opens the front door "come in" Y/n spoke as he walked in only for her to close and lock the door, her house was decent, clean. Very empty and silent. "My dads working so we have the house to ourselves" Y/n said as she walked to her room "o-oh okay" Billy responded as he followed her to her room.

"So where do you want to start first" Y/n asked as she opens a big binder that had French translations, it was in her handwriting. Along with cute little doodles. "You wrote these for me" Billy asked with a small blush on his face whilst she stares at him, he sat across from her on the carpet floor. "These are class notes" Y/n responded causing him to squeak softly.

"I- oh" Billy said as Y/n picked up the binder and started to read off of it and explain what the different words meant. But he was to focused on her face, her purplish/pink/red lips, her eyes that were a beautiful (color), then she looked up from the notes and locked eyes with him.

"You sure do have a staring problem" Y/n chuckled as she slowly scooted closer to him whilst pushing the binder to the side "I- I do not" Billy said in defense "liar.. I catch you staring at me in class and in lunch" Y/n responded as she grabs his hands. Billy muttered little apologies only to be shut up by her lips that he was once staring at. "It's fine though because I kinda have a staring problem too" Y/n whispered causing Billy to smile as kiss her.

874 words