𝙈𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙖𝙥𝙚(Billy Showalter

Billy's legged bounced quietly as he waited for his older friend to pick up the phone. "Billy" Vance spoke over the phone "Vance can you please come over I need help with something" Billy said quickly as he tapped his pen.

____________________________

"Really..... this is what I skipped PinBall for" Vance asked as he looked down at the piece of paper which had only two songs written down.

|Ooh Baby Baby by Smokey Robinson & The Miracles, Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You by Frankie Valli|

"You called me over to help you with a mixtape for your girlfriend" Vance asked with a frown "yes, she hasn't had a good week at school so I want to cheer her up" Billy responded.

You really hadn't had a good week, besides hanging out with a few of your friends and cuddling with Milo and Billy people at school had been making your week dreadful. Little comments your friends had told you that they heard from their classmates had made you hated going to school even more. 'N sense he knew you absolutely loved music more than anything(but not more than him) he decided to make you a mixtape of songs that reminded him of you.

"Ugh fine, play some songs William" Vance said as he sat down next to Billy "just call me Billy" Billy said before playing the songs he thought about adding to the mixtape.
______________________________

|Ooh Baby Baby by Smokey Robinson & The Miracles, Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You by Frankie Valli, Puppy Love by Paul Anka, My Girl by The Temptations, Stand by Me by Ben E . King, I Love You The Way You Are by Bobby Vinton, Everybody Loves Somebody by Dean Martin, A Teenagers Romance by Ricky Nelson, Put Your Head On My Shoulder by Paul Anka, We Belong Together by Richie Valens, More Than A Women by Bee Gees|

All of those songs were added with the help of Vance, but he did beg Billy to add some rock songs but Billy refused saying that he didn't want to blow your ear off and make you deaf and Vance left after that comment but not with out saying "Your welcome brat". "Thanks Vance" Billy said with a smile before making the actual mixtape with the songs.
______________________________

Billy sighed as he finished, Milo walked in his room. "Hey boy" Billy smiled as he lazily petted him.

"Let's go to Y/n's" Billy muttered before putting on Milo's leash and collar.

____________________________

"Y/n" Billy whined as he waited for his girlfriend to open the door, Y/n sighed as she opens the door, she was wearing shorts along with a shirt she had stole weeks before from Billy. "Billy" Y/n softly smiled before giving her boyfriend a tight hug.

"Can I come in" Billy asked as he pulled away from the hug with a small blush "o-of course" Y/n replied as she let Mile and Billy inside of her quiet house.

"Is anyone home" Billy asked as he let Milo off of the leash "no, my dad went on a business trip" Y/n replied with a small frown. She hated being alone and Billy knew that.

"For how long" Billy asked as they walk over to her bedroom "half a month" Y/n replied as she climbed onto her bed and under her blankets "can I stay with you until he comes back" Billy questioned as he mimics her movements. "Sure" Y/n said with a smile.

As they laid down in silence he remembered the mixtape he had made her. "Ooh" Billy said as he quickly got up and got to her tape player.

"What are you doing" Y/n asked with a small smile "I made something for you" Billy replied as he laid down next to her whilst the first song started to play.

She smiled as he held her close, she whispered the lyrics into his neck which caused him to smile to himself.