𝙎𝙞𝙘𝙠(Bruce Yamada

Being sick was something that Y/n wasn't used to, but whenever she did get sick it would hit hard—her head would be throbbing along with all of her body in pain, even her eye sockets felt like if she even put any pressure her eyes would fall out.

So when he called and got no response he knew something was up—he might've left 18 messages.

"L/n's house" her groggy voice spoke through the telephone "Hi—are you okay, i've been calling for ever" Bruce speaks through the phone in a rush. "I mean no—i'm sick" Y/n says before sneezing, accidentally hitting her head on the phone—she mutters a whine "ow"

"You mkay" Bruce asked as he began to pack his bag "no I hit my head on the phone when I sneezed" Y/n replied "the home phone" Bruce asked earning a soft mumble of yes.

"I'm coming, leave your window unlocked" Bruce spoke making her giggle softly "you can come in my house from the front door like a normal person you know" Y/n laughs. "I know" Bruce mumbles before hanging up.

__________________________________

"Hi" Y/n whispers from under her blankets, plushies surrounding her head, her body wrapped in a dark blue blanket.

"Cute" Bruce whispers as he stands close to her, "now—need anything, soup or snacks" Bruce asks as he reaches
for her hand "water please" Y/n asks only for Bruce to rush to the kitchen for her water.

He returned with a cold water bottle. "Sit up" Bruce helps her with his soft hands. "Now after you've had enough we'll take a nap—if you feel any worse wake me up so I can get you medicine" Bruce orders her.

She nods once she's done—pulling him to wear her plushies once were, there all on the ground now.

"Thanks" Y/n whispers as she holds him close to her, arms and legs wrapped around each other.

"Anytime sweets" Bruce mumbles as he smiles to himself, a blush on his cheeks before falling asleep with his sick girlfriend.

She'd feel better soon and he'd make sure of it.