𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡(Robin Arellano

"Finn are you free after school" Robin asked his friend "is it math again" Finney asked as they walked out of the bathroom "no actually it's History" Robin answered "I'm failing so I need you to help me study" Robin said making his close friend chuckle.

"How do you fail History it's easy" Finney said chuckling "to you" Robin said in his defense. "I am free so meet me at the public library" Finney said as Robins eyes widen from his words "the library" Robin asked as Finney nodded "Finn why the library" Robin complained as he groaned.

Robin hates the library and I mean hate! He doesn't understand why people would want to read books and 'study' after school, he just didn't know why.

"So I can show you the historical events" Finney said as they entered the one class they had together. "Ugh fine" Robin gave in as they sat down next to each other.

"How long do you think it'll take" Robin asked Finney who waited for him to sit down at the wood table that hat what to Robin was 'millions' of books on them.

"An hour or more" Finney answered as Robin sat down next to him.

Finney's and Robins attention was caught by the sound of a girl complaining.

"Y/n come on hurry up" Donna complained with a light smile as her friend looked around for the 'perfect book'.

"Wait up Donna I'm still looking" Y/n whined to her friend that leaned on the book self behind her, "Oh hi Finn" Donna blushed as she looked at the boy who now sat straight up "h-hi Donna" Finney said quickly.

"What are you doing here" Finney asked his crush who now moved to sit in-front of him, Robin was still lost in the History book.

"Why did he do that" Robin looked down at the book, he couldn't understand why the men in History books and stories were so stupid.

After a few seconds he finally closed the book and looked at his friend who was talking to Donna with a blush on his face. Robin smirked at this, he had been telling his close friend to talk to her and here he was.

"Im here with Y/n" Donna said as the boys peeked out at the girl who had two books in her hand. "Is she studying" Finney asked "no she's buying the books" Donna answered "you can do that here" Robin asked clueless. Donna and Finney nodded.

"It's about time you picked them out it's almost dark outside" Donna said sighing as she stood up, "almost dark" the two boys asked receiving a nod from the two girls who stood.

"Let me walk you home" Finney offered, "what about me" Robin asked "you can come" Finney whispered "can Y/n I don't want her walking home alone" Donna said looking at her friend.

'She's way to pretty to read books' Robin though as he looked at Y/n, her perfect (h/c) and her (h/l), it looked so nice on her. The only bad things was the two books in her hands that she held tightly.

"I have to buy these so I'll meet y'all outside the library" Y/n said smiling at her friend and the two boys.

__________________________________

"It's so painfully obvious that he likes her" Robin said as him and Y/n walked behind their two friends who were blushing while talking to each other.

"Same with her he is all she talks about" Y/n said with a smile "I wish he would just ask her out already" Robin said groaning "when do you think he's going to" Y/n looks at him with curiosity, "probably never he's to scared" Robin said "maybe she can" Y/n said as she looked at them.

"Yeah maybe" Robin smiled at the girl next to him. "We can try to get them together... but we can't make it obvious" Y/n suggested "how about a double date" Robin asked making the girl quiet, a blush creep up on her face.

"N-Not like an actual date.. we have to me it seem like we're all hanging out together but we'll leave them alone together" Robin explained "sure—sounds good" Y/n nodded smirking.