🏠Chapter 21: Friends🏠

"Wally?!"
"Frank!?"
There in the room, a green light lighting it up, chained by his wrists to the floor was his Grumpy Neighbour; Frank!
"Frank!"
Wally rushed to him, hugging him and all Frank did was kneel down,"Oh, Wally. . . I thought the absolute worst! How did you get out of the set, or-or who's that?", Wally pointed to her,"This is Maddie, she and her friends helped me.", Wally then realised,"Wait- You know-?", Frank nods,"Yes. . . I'm well aware of what we are, what happened and. . . Everything Wally, I'm so sorry I couldn't warn you earlier and the others.", Wally nods,"Was it because of Home?", Frank nods,"Yes. . . But, Wally happened to the others?", Wally then realised just how much he had to explain to Frank.
Maddie began to look around for the key to free Frank while Wally completely lost it and began to explain.
"Poppy is still missing, Julie was pulled up by wires and taken, you then disappeared, Barnaby got pulled into Home and turned into an armchair, Howdy then vanished after he realised some food was going rotten, Sally locked herself in the theatre and never came out, Eddie was attacked and I can't find him either, I got locked inside for I dunno how long it's been but, we now know that are creator has gone mad and is the reason why Home tried so hard to keep us on 'script' and we're here to try and find the others that can still be saved; Does that make sense?"
Frank stared.
"Uh. . . Kind of; From what I'm getting at, Home hot more controlling.", Wally nods and he began to pull at the chains.
"No key! Screw it."
Maddie picked up a brick,"Uh, human?","Hold your wrists out.", Frank does, she raised the brick and began to hit the chains and shackles.
Bang!
Bang!
Bang!
Clank!
The chains dropped, Frank stood up and was freed,"Thank you.", Wally immediately hugged Frank, Frank hugged back,"I missed you.", "I missed ya too Wally.", "Is this. . . Howdy?", they turned to Maddie, behind a green glass was Howdy pinned to the wall by pins, his arms ripped off or hanging on his body by a thread and butterfly wings.
Why were his arms ripped off?
Did he try and fight back??
"Poor Howdy. . ."
Frank nods,"We need to find the others and try and stop Home.", Wally nods and they rushed out of the basement.
Wally stopped for a moment, he reached into the jacket pocket and put an apple in front of Howdy.
. . .
He then ran after Frank and Maddie.

=

"WALLY! FRANK!"
Julie ran to them, crying as she embraced Frank and Wally,"Julie!", "I'M SORRY!!", the humans watched the puppets embrace.
. . .
"You know. . . Maybe at some point, there was a time they followed a script before it became more genuine and they became self aware."
Sure they were puppets, but they act so much like humans.
"What's the plan?"
Wally points to the door, the door that will lead them back to their set,"We need to save whoever is left and stop Home once and for all.", guess they had a plan; It was just to execute it.