🏠Chapter 11: Going Through Stuff🏠

"We're back!"
Emma walked in,"How is Wally?", Nate pointed to Evee and she was holding a Transflag to him,"Huh?", "While you guys were out gathering things, Wally was asking questions as we were and apparently the puppet is. . .trans.", Wally walked over,"Most likely I was originally supposed to be a girl but it was changed last minute but it became part of the story.", Emma nods, Noah walked in with a box with Nick following and they all gathered back on the floor to show Wally what they found.

~

"Can you explain. . . These pictures."
Emma showed Wally pictures she took of the workshop like the set pieces and puppets, Wally looked her right in the eye and nods,"They were planning to make the show bigger since it was a huge success, they started with new sets and planned to have characters like Julie's sisters, Miss Beagle and even characters we've never seen before or only know by name, but. . . Then it never happened.", Nate took the picture,"So, do you know who you're creator is?", "Ronald Dorelanie.", Evee nods,"Do you know what happened to him?", Wally shook his head,"No. . . He liked to be. . . Anonymous as someone would say, but. . . It might have had something to do with him creating puppets that can walk, talk and act so human that he didn't want people to know about?", Noah wrote that down, possibly crazy creator they need to find out about before he went missing.
"Okay; What about this?"
Mabel pulled out two spreadsheets of Julie and Frank, Wally looked at them and titled his head which meant he too was wondering what he was looking at.
"I'm guessing, Wally, these were sheets for the crew to separate the book and actual puppets right?", Wally nods, understanding but then pointed to the corners,"Test!", they looked, right in the corners was test on Julie and Frank's papers,"They were tested on? Why??", Wally then crawled to Frank's page more and pointed to 'The Handler',"Could that be the Puppeteer of Frank, become he became. . .alive?", Wally again shrugged,"Maybe. . . It's hard to see.", Mabel nods, picking up the pages,"I'll try and put them through the machine and see what happens.", Wally was confused, but Evee tried to explain,"Basically, she'll scan the pages and then go the computer to mess with the image to see what she can find.", "Ah; I don't get it, but I see.", Whelp. . . Least Wally was honest.
"How about this, to help us understand more about you Wally and your situation, why not tell us more about. . .", she trailed off, trying to find the right words and not offend the puppet.
"Oh. . . You want to know more about the neighbours?"
"Yeah, and their disappearances."
"Nick!"
Wally held up his hand,"It's okay, I can start from the start this time that lead to me and Eddie being the only ones left. . . Before it was only me.", Wally sat down in front of the human, legs crossed and while Nick was a little uncomfortable with that fact the puppet was staring right at them bot blinking and couldn't stop smiling freaked him out about, he was curious and wanted to help the puppet.
"Well. . . It started with Poppy. . ."