🏠Chapter 17: Her Breakdown🏠

Evee was surprised,"So Frank knew?", Wally nods,"Yeah. . . I can't imagine what he had been through when he found out, Frank while he was a bit grumpy it was easy to tell when something really was troubling him.", Nick pointed to Wally,"What about you?", Wally pointed to himself,"Well you can tell from my design; I have a permanent smile and I have no eyebrows: Sometimes it's hard to tell when I'm sad, so the Neighbourhood just assumes I'm always happy.", Maddie nods, and Emma was interested; Hard to tell if someone was sad if they were smiling and you couldn't read their face: True poker face.
Nate spun in his chair,"Maybe we should try and find the Creator of the show or someone that had connections to it, we dunno if this Ronald is dead or alive.", Emma nods,"Shoot; That's right.", Nate got to typing, Evee flipped through the book and Noah glanced at Wally who was playing with the blinks, pulling the strings and opening, and closing the flaps.
"Wally? Was there, anyone else that may have been aware of what you and Frank were aware of?"
. . .
Wally stopped and turned to them, uneasy he nods,"Maybe. . . I didn't have a chance to ask her. . .", Wally sat on the spinning seat, he spun for a second and faced the humans.
"Who did you expect knew?"
"Julie. . ."
Wally lowered his head,"Not long after Frank came back and Poppy went missing, I had only read a few pages of Frank's book and hid it in different places around Home, though I knew I had to change hiding spots after Home wrecked all of them. Like Home was trying to get to the book."

~

"So I decided to hide the book in Julie's flower field, maybe underground or in a tree hole, I wasn't too sure yet but I took the book and walked to see Julie."
"Morning Wally!"
He waved at Barnaby, smiling as always, he had a plan for today and it was to hide the book, maybe ask Julie to help him hide it.
She had the best hiding places for when she was in charge of Treasure Hunts.
Ah! There she is, sitting with a flower in her hands.
"Top of the morning to you, Neighbour. . ."
. . .
"I was wondering if you could help me with something?"
. . .
No response.
Wally reached out and tapped her shoulder a few times,"Neighbour-?", in seconds, Julie turned her head 180° Degrees, her eyes wide and she had smile.
Wally felt something go off in his head that something was wrong.
"Uhm. . . Neighbour, are you feeling alright?"
Still no response.
However Julie's eye twitched, Wally felt more uneasy seeing her grip tighten around the flower.
"Julie. . .?"
Then it seemed like a whole damn broke.
"I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!"
Julie dropped the flower, grabbing Wally by his shoulders and catching him off guard,"N-Neighbour?", "THEY'RE WATCHING US, I CAN'T LIVE LIKE THIS ANYMORE!!! THIS ISN'T REAL, I'M NOT REAL; NONE OF THIS IS REAL!!!", Wally was worried as she let him go and grabbed her hair and strange black stuff poured from her eyes,"Julie-?", "Is everything okay?", Eddie was coming over with Baraby and Howdy,"I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! I WANT TO LEAVE!!!", and Julie ran into the trees, screaming and crying.
"What happened?"
"I-I'm not sure. . ."
*BANG*
*BANG*
*BANG*
Banging?
Was she banging on a building?
"LET ME OUT! I WANNA GO HOME, I DON'T WANNA PLAY ANYMORE!!"
Wally, Howdy, Eddie and Barnaby looked at one another with concern for Julie.
But then. . .
"AGGHHHH!! I'M SORRY, PUT ME DOWN, I DON'T WANNA GO BACK!!!"
"Julie?!"
Howdy, Barnaby and Eddie rushed towards her screams of fear, leaving Wally there stunned.
. . .
What was that?
He heard the others call out for Julie but she didn't reply back.
It was like she just vanished.
But how?
Where did she go??
Wally gripped the book for comfort.

~

"I think it was at that moment. . . I knew something was wrong, so before I hid the book I read through the whole and once I did. . ."
Wally snapped his fingers.
"The illusion was broke; I was aware I was on a set, how we use to be a show, how I'm not real. . ."
Wally looked at his hand, the humans looked at the puppet in horror.
So. . . Puppets were disappearing, but how?
"Do you have any idea how Julie. . .?"
"No. . . I just know the sky is fake, the walls were fake and everything around me was fake. . ."
"Maybe not everything."
Wally looked up at Maddie,"Your friends are real. . . Because, even have years of the show ending and you not being aware, uou still had good times right?", Wally thought about it, he nods as he saw a bright side.
"Bingo!"
Nate pushed himself away from the desk, looking mighty proud of himself.
"I got an address! It might be empty, but I have the address of Ronald Dorelaine!"