🏠Chapter 7: Wally's Friends🏠

"Okay; We got some items-Oh."
Noah looked up,"Hey, his hair is able to be changed. Seems like his hair was made to be pretty curly, not to mention the tangled material from the lack of care.", Noah stepped back, smiling at his work and Nick gave him a thumbs up,"Luck that your mom was a hairdresser.", Wally smiled, kneeling up and grabbing the back of the chair,"My head feels lighter.", Evee nods, placing a box down on the table,"Yeah, some hairstyles or hair can make your head feel heavy, hence why when some of us get haircuts to layer down the hair or cut it short then it feels a lot better.", Wally smiled, climbing on the table and peaked into the box,"My hair doesn't grow, but it is long and they insisted I keep it like I did before your neighbour offered this style.", it did look more natural on the puppet, they let Wally look in the box and he slowly seemed to understand what was in the box.
"Oh. . . You have all our old things, books, pictures. . . Where did you find these?"
Nate held a colourful envelope,"They were all packed in colourful envelopes that were sent to our studio.", Wally stared at them, but the stare didn't make them uncomfortable anymore it was more like. . . They didn't know how to describe it, but it was kind of hard to tell what this Puppet was feeling as his face was stuck in a smile.
"Do you know anything about the envelopes?"
"Uhm. . . Maybe?"
Wally picked up an empty envelope, his eye lids gave away that he may be sad,"Do you know who sent us these?", Wally, after a few moments of silence, nods,"I think I do, but. . . I can't be entirely certain because, well. . . I've never had the ability to talk freely.", they looked at one another, this puppet definitely seemed to have metaphorical strings could that be that Home or something Wally was scared would hear, Evee, Nate and Emma?
"How about we sit down and you can tell us?"
"Are you sure?"
Nick nods,"Of course.", Emma sat down the ground, as Evee closed the blinds of the big window and Nate turned on the lamp lights.
"Why don't we sit in a circle, get comfortable and you can tell us what you know."
Emma had the idea that maybe if Wally represented Autism and was basically working on a kid show, it may be smart to use tactics to make Wally feel more comfortable with them.
So they all sat in a circle and Wally joined them still holding the envelope and an apple.
"Where should I start?"
"Maybe, if we may; Ask about the letters?"
Wally nods,"While. . . It was the most recent event, I can tell you what happened from what I know.", then Wally sat in the centre and began to explain.

=

**Yeah**
**To make it more interesting, I made it so that Wally's hair can be changed much like how you can change Barbie's hair like different hairstyles or cutting it's hair.**
**Also, I had the idea that Wally's nature hair would be long but curly hair much like the design of the hair I chose for his design on my channel**

****Also, I had the idea that Wally's nature hair would be long but curly hair much like the design of the hair I chose for his design on my channel**