🏠Chapter 14: Some Theory🏠

"Okay; Wally?"
They had him sat at one of the desks, it was weird to see something so small sitting on the chair kicking their legs slightly as they held some papers.
"First; Do you think you can tell us where the book is on the set, did you hide it somewhere?"
Wally nods,"Yes. . .","Where did you hide it? In your house-Or, sorry Home?", Wally nods,"For a bit, I kept changing hiding spots like how Howdy did when I would try and take an apple from him or when Frank would set up a treasure hunt and changed different spots each game.", Nate nods, Mabel pulled up the map,"Where did you hide it, the last spot?", Wally thought about it, he then points off the page,"In the flower field, Julie loved the flower field.", Mabel nods, taking Nick and Noah aside to talk.

"Should we risk it?"
"What? Go back to that Studio and find that book, sounds like a death mission to me Mab; I mean. . . Whole the book is useful, maybe if we question Wally more about what's in the studio we know what we're up against?", "True, I mean. . .", they looked at Evee, Nate and Emma who were talking to Wally.

"Sledgehammer?"
Wally nods, doing a motion with his arms,"Yes, someone or. . . She doesn't like it when people go in her area so, I mostly try my best to avoid her which is a shame. . .", Nate got curious, he pulled out an image,"Is this her?", Wally nods,"Yes, indeed Neighbour. I believe she use to work for our creator as her clothes are just as colourful as me and my neighbour.", Evee nods, was there still works but what happened there as the hammer looked to have something on it and her hair seemed thick but messy.
Strands were sticking up.
Snapped?
"Is there anyway to recover Frank's Book?"
Wally shook his head,"If you want to, you'd have to make sure to keep as quiet as you can because even the smallest sound could alert her of your whereabouts.", they nod, they then remembered the banging and crashing they heard when they fled with Wally, could that have been the lady with the hammer?
"Okay; We have a few ideas of what we can do."
Nate walked over to the other group, as they were talking about the book and what could have happened with the puppets.
Evee turned to Wally, giving him an apple,"If I may ask, how long have you known?", Wally sighed,"I'm not so sure neighbour, I lost track of the days since I found out the show had been long gone, our lives went on as normal though before Poppy went missing and things slowly you worse. . .", Evee could tell Wally had a lot to say, but couldn't; was he scared or had it really been that long since he's spoken to someone, let along a human being!
"Here, let's show you have to use a laptop."
"There are many workers also trying to find out some things about your show."
Wally watches them type, he saw amazing art and from what he can remember Frank teaching him are links to different sites.
"Ooh~"
"Yeah."
Wally took the mouse, and looked through the art work and theories people had.