🏠Chapter 10: Back To The Studio🏠

"How is Wally?"
Evee glanced over at him, he was mostly exploring their studio now that all the blinds were closed and no one would see him, trying to pick up things to test his strength and mostly asking Nate what was what in the studio.
"He's better, he seems to easily distracted such as the keys, let us know if you find anything."
"Roger."
With that they hung up, it was hard to tell if they would be able to call due to the lack of service.
"What about that?"
Wally pointed to a poster of an anime,"Oh, that's a poster of an animated down or. . . Moving pictures, some may refer to it as in the early days of film and animation.", Wally got closer, he must have drawn close to the poster via the bright colours the poster displayed.

=

They opened the door to the studio.
Peaking in, Emma walked to the fuse box and turned the main lights back on,"Let's be quick, in case whatever is in the neighbourhood can break out.", they silently hoped the wall was strong enough and thick enough.
"Do the keys have any labels?"
"Yeah, but most have faded or been ripped off."
. . .
Noah looked towards an office and what looked to be a workshop.
"Why not split into groups, some of us check the office and the others check the Workshop."
They agreed, so after quickly checking the keys aof what key does what, they gave the office key to Noah and Nick, and Emma and Mabel went to the workshop that was possibly for puppets, props or sets.
Maybe all three?

~

Nick and Noah peaked in the office, shining in the light and realised they hit the jackpot once seeing how fancy and untouched the office was.
Nick and Noah did a quick fistbump before entered and trying to the light, it flickered but turned on.
Nick whistled,"Pretty nice office, little dusty, but nice.", "Yo, look!", Noah pointed to the filing cabinets,"Bet there's plenty of information in there.", Nick and Noah tried to open them but all where either locked or stuck because they weren't budging!
"Damn it!"
"What did someone do, glue these things shut?!"
**Creak**
*Screech**
They flinched, they got one of them opened a little bit,"Ow.", "I hate when rust makes that sound.", Nick rushed into the cabinet and pulled out a couple of folders one after another to it would slowly become easier to get folders out.
Nick decided to look at the desk, then noticed a key was still hanging in the desk draw.
He pulled it out, checking the name.
"!"
"Jackpot!"
Nick turned to Noah,"Hm?", Noah looked up smiling, then held up the key that had a yellow chain that had a name written on it.
"This is Ronald Dorelanie's Key!"
With that, they highfived and they almost forgot there was a possible monster from behind the black wall.

=

The girls peaked inside the workshop and they were stunned.
Mabel reached inside, feeling for the switch as Emma shined her light around the room as she saw props, shelves of spare puppet parts and possible puppets that looked familiar.
Then the lights came on!
It was a huge garage, seeing sets, props and three familiar puppets.
"Isn't those the puppets the siblings for Julie?"
They approached the puppets, the blue one was slumped over a cave rock, the green one was in this dramatic position on the floor like from those old films to when someone got shot and the final puppet sister was hung from a hanging rock piece that was half painted.
"Jesus."
"How strange, in a old script didn't it say the sisters would only come to visit Julie in the Neighbourhood?"
Emma frowned,"Maybe they planned to change stuff up? It does look like they were in the middle of painting the set pieces.", wonder what made them stop or give up on the set pieces.
Emma moved towards the shelves, spare parts of puppets on the show like Frank, Barnaby, Eddie and Sally seeing as Sally's head was quite heavy, both Eddie and Barnaby had pretty big suits like Poppy's and Frank's head rotates apparently.
"Hey, look."
They turned to their left, at the end of the shelves of spare puppet parts and the end was Poppy's suit.
They approached her, seeing her perched in a nest.
"Why is she back here?"
"Who knows. . ."
It looked like she was sleeping, but there was obvious damage to her body like her feathers being plucked and drained and what looked to be her legs. . . Missing.
Emma looked away, Mabel still investigated the puppet and the shelves while Emma wondered around the garage staring at all the props and sets.
"Hm, what's this?"
Emma picked up two sheets, it was of Frank and Julie.
It was sheets that basically explained their book appearance and puppet appearance but Frank had three different pictures, his book style, puppet style and then. . . Frank's Handler?
"Hm."
Emma decided it was best to take this back and scan them.

=

"We got some juice!"
"Same!"