Chapter Eight: Saving Rin and Orihime

After the two arrived at the world of the living they ran to Urahara's shop. "And why are we here exactly?" Lilith asked starring at the old and shabby store. "Because hat and clogs can get us to Hueco Mundo" Ichigo smirked. Lilith's face lit up and she ran to the front door of the shop. She opened the door and the shop was empty "I thought you said that this guy could get us into Hueco Mundo" she frowned "he can, but I don't know where he's at" Ichigo sighed "YO Kisuke! You home?" Ichigo yelled as he entered "in here Ichigo" a voice called from the front tatami room.

Ichigo and Lilith looked at each other and shrugged, they walked in and shut the door they took their shoes off before stepping up onto the wooden floor. They trudged up to the sliding door of the tatami room and slid it open. "Uryū, Chad, what are you two doing here?" Ichigo asked looking back and forth between the two "beats us, Mr. Urahara just called us here out of the blue, and when we got here he told us to sit and wait for you" Uryū informed "I see" Ichigo contemplated. "Yo Ichigo, and, you've brought a guest, may I ask who this child is" Urahara said semi-seriously. Lilith looked around and scratched the back of her head "my names Lilith Kuchiki-Kurosaki, it's nice to meet you all" she introduced herself bowing her head in respect. "Kursaki huh, any relation with Ichigo here?" He asked, Lilith looked at him and raised her eyebrow "I'm his daughter" she simply said. Ichigo sighed and grabbed his daughter's shoulder causing her to look up at him.

They walked to the table and sat down. "Are those your zanpakutō's?" Urahara asked with his fan over his face, she looked at him than put her hand on Raito, "no, the white one is my brothers" she solemnly said "I see" he hummed. "Well, now that Ichigo, and our unexpected guest, Lilith is here, that indeed confirms my hypothesis" Urahara stated. "What do you mean Urahara?" Chad asked "that Orihime and Rin was taken by the arrancars" Urahara revealed. Lilith and Ichigo's glare on Kisuke intensified. "How do you know my brother?!" Lilith yelled "he came in here, along with Orihime this morning and asked me to open a senkaimon so they can go to the soul society" he calmly said. Lilith nodded and sat back down.

Urahara sighed and looked at the girl, "when Orihime came back without the boy, I assumed that she returned him to the soul society and came back, but, the distressed feeling in her spirit energy told me that something bad happened inside of the precipice world" he informed. Lilith's eye twitched and she scoffed "so she just let Rin get kidnapped by Ulquiorra?!" She spat "no, Lilith you've got it wrong, Orihime's not like that" Ichigo defended. Lilith glared at her dad "tch, so what I don't care what she's like, don't tell me that you like her or something" Lilith derides "wha-what makes you say that?" Ichigo asked offended. It's true that he used to like Orihime, he liked her because of her personality but he's caught feelings for Byakuya. The man he's married to. Hell he lost his virginity to him just the other night. He in a way loved Byakuya, but he wasn't sure that he was ready to admit it. Just not yet at least.

"Because you're sitting here defending her, I bet that you're not even the least bit worried about Rin, your son, I mean you did leave for two years just to finish school, but I bet you hooked up with that woman while you were here! I bet that you were so happy to get away from us and father just to come here and start a new life with that girl!" She yelled. Everyone in the room was stunned. They couldn't believe what they just heard out of that girls mouth about Orihime, one of their closest friends.

Uryū was about to say something but stopped when Ichigo got up from his seat. Ichigo lifted his hand and back handed his daughter. Lilith put a hand on her cheek and starred shocked at her dad who just hit her. The room was dead silent. It was so quiet that you could hear a micro-penney drop. Ichigo's friends just starred at him, Ichigo once swore to them that he'd never hit his children, and yet he just back handed his own daughter. "Lilith Misaki Kuchiki-Kurosaki, sit your ass down, shut up and listen" Ichigo yelled. Lilith flinched at Ichigo's tone of voice. She never heard her dad call her full name like that, hell he never did, the last time her full name was called by him was when she snook out of the manor. And she was seven then. She's now nine. Its been two years since that time and she silently cried as she sat back down.

Ichigo huffed and sat back down next to his daughter. He didn't want to hit her, but she was insulting one of his friends and he couldn't let that slide, even if she's his daughter. He let anger take over him and he back handed her in the face, he felt a small twinge of guilt in his heart when he looked at her crying face. "Go on Kisuke" Ichigo exhaled. Kisuke nodded and cleared his throat, "w-well, my plan is to send you all to Hueco Mundo, but, first Chad and Uryū have to get stronger than they already are, right now if you entered there, you wouldn't even be able to defeat an arrancar" Kisuke said seriously. The two nodded and followed Kisuke down to the giant training room he has for a basement. Ichigo looked back at his daughter and sighed, "look I-" Lilith shook her head "don't, just go" she muttered, "alright" Ichigo exhaled. He stood up and walked off to go down to the basement "they're gonna be at this for a few days, so we won't be leaving any time soon" he said before climbing down the long ladder.

Lilith whipped her teary red eyes, and looked at the hole where her dad disappeared into. "I can't believe I said that" she sadly said under her breath 'I guess I deserve what I got' she thought 'how does it go in the world of the living' she wondered "you reap what you sow?" She asked a loud "yeah I think so, I bet that saying applies to this situation" she said.

Lilith got up and brushed herself off. She walked over to the square sized hole and looked down "damn, just how deep is this thing" she wondered "well whatever" she shrugged jumping down. She figured that the ladder would take to long so she just put her right foot in front of the hole and leaned in, falling one thousand or more so feet to the bottom with a big boom. She walked a good distance to her dad and Kisuke who was looking at her weirdly. She looked at them and raised an eyebrow "what?" She asked "why didn't you use the ladder?" Ichigo asked "it would've taken to long to get down here, so falling was the best option" she shrugged. "What a smart girl you have there Ichigo" Kisuke chuckled. Ichigo looked at the 200 year old man in disbelief "yeah, maybe she's too smart" Ichigo face palmed.

Lilith turned to face her dad "hey dad" she said tugging on his sleeve he looked at his daughter and smiled "yes Lilith" he asked "would you like to spar with me?" She requested. Ichigo smiled "hell yeah, let me see what you got" he smiled. Lilith smirked and nodded. They walked of to a safe distance away from Kisuke who was standing on one of the rock formations in the training grounds. "You gonna put your zanpakutō into it's shikai or are you gonna keep it in its unreleased form?" Ichigo asked as he took Zangetsu off his back. Lilith shrugged "I dunno, I never really used my shikai in a fight, so I guess I could" she smirked "Well go a head, I've got all day" Ichigo smugly replied. Lilith smiled and nodded. "Plunge into the darkest depths of hell and bathe in the screams and agony of your enemies! Kurayami!" Her sword transformed into a beautiful pure black scythe and she was ready to fight.

Ichigo smirked and charged her, he swung his zanpakutō to strike her but she blocked him and recoiled back. "Abyss slash" she swung her scythe to the right and a giant wave of darkness came rushing at Ichigo. He was a bit surprised but countered it with his getsuga tenshou, and the attack exploded shaking the training ground. Lilith smiled and charged at Ichigo and he blocked her attack. They smiled at each other and continued on with their battle. Ichigo won and they fought again.

A few weeks later, all training was finished and the team went to hueco mundo to save Orihime and Rin!