Chapter One: The Soul Society wants me to do what!?

It's been a few weeks after Ichigo and his friends defeated Kariya and the other Bounts and they just recently took the senkaimon back to the world of the living. Listening to his teacher rambling about algebra, Ichigo sat in his second class staring out the window getting lost in the beauty of the world he'd known and loved. His concentration was broken when he felt an unfamiliar spiritual pressure, it was heavy and felt like that of a captains, he looked over to Chad and Orihime they've seemed to notice the presence as well. Soon enough Rukia came through slamming his class room door open with Uryū tagging along behind her. Everyone jumped and gasped at the sheer force that Rukia used to open the sliding door. Chad, Orihime, and Ichigo looked at each other than at Rukia and nodded. They got up out of their seats and rushed out the door following Rukia and Uryū down the halls of the high school.

Ichigo's teacher stood there stunned for a second but soon ran out and into the hallway "ICHIGO KUROSAKI, RUKIA KUCHIKI, URYŪ ISHIDA, YASUTORA SADO, AND ORIHIME INOUE, YOU GET BACK HERE RIGHT THIS INSTANT!!!" She yelled at the running students that soon faded out of sight, other students and teachers poked their heads out of their classroom to see what was going on and the students that were in the hallway looked at the direction the five people ran off to with a stunned look on their faces.

"Everyone get back to class, the school will deal with those five delinquents" the teacher sighed walking back into her classroom "now where were we?" She asked rhetorically. Tatsuki starred at the door bewildered at to what just took place in front of their very eyes 'but more than that, what was that weird tension in the air' she thought curiously to herself, she glanced over at Keigo and Mizuiro, and it seems as though they noticed the strange change in the air and by the looks on their faces they knew that something wasn't right.

————————————————

"Rukia do you know who that spiritual pressure belongs to?" Ichigo asked running as close behind her as he could get. She looked back at him and shook her head "I have no idea" she grumbled "well if it's trouble, we need Kon so you can switch to your shinigami form" Orihime softly mentioned "you're right, I'll go get him and you guys head to wherever that spiritual pressure is, once I have Kon I'll meet you there" Ichigo said before he separated from his friends.

Sprinting towards his house. When he was at his front door he stopped for a brief moment to catch his breath before slamming the door open 'good no one's home' he thought happily to himself. Running quickly up the stairs and into his room he saw Kon laying on his bed sleeping, he quickly snatched Kon up startling the stuffed lion awake "UWAAAA!! HEY! WHAT THE HELL ICHIGO!?" The stuffed toy yelled holding onto Ichigo's left hand as tight as his stuffed paws could.

Running out the house slamming the door shut, Ichigo ran down the street and to the disturbance. "I was having a nice dream about Ori-" Kon was saying but cut himself off once he felt the terrifying presence that Ichigo was rushing towards "Ichigo you should run the other way! That direction is bad news!" The lion cried. Ichigo looked at the stuffed toy in his hand and snarled "I know that Kon, that's why I'm running towards it! Now would you shut up and go still like a good stuffed animal, we're outside for pete's sake" Kon looked at the orange haired teen and did what he said. Ichigo let out a sigh of relief and kept running as fast as he could.

When Ichigo split from the group to go get Kon, the group of four closed in on their destination. Once there, they stopped running and looked around studying their surroundings. They were in the park. Luckily since school was still in session there was no one around. "Out of all places, are you serious, a park?" Uryū complained pushing his glasses up with his middle finger "quit complaining Uryū" Chad calmly said "yeah, okay" Uryū retorted back rolling his eyes. "We're right smack dab in the middle of where it started so why has it disappeared?" Rukia asked out loud. It was as if something heard her question and the heavy spiritual pressure rained down on the four, harder than it was before.