Authors Note: about chapter ten

Hey. I'm sorry if that last chapter was hard to read. And it only took so long to come out because I didn't know how to word certain things and writers block is hitting me like a thousand bricks to the head soooo. I also couldn't think of the words. But I got it done! And in chapter eleven there's gonna be some flashbacks from Lilith's pov and nightmares that Ichigo will be experiencing so be prepared for things to get a little angsty.

Chapter twelve is gonna be a time skip so two weeks after the defeat of Aizen. I'm planning something special for that chapter so it's gonna fun!

And in this book, Ichigo didn't loose his soul reaper powers like he did in the anime. But he does know about fullbringers and he knows that Chad is one.

I know my updates haven't been as frequent as they were when I first started this book, but I'm also working on another one of my books while doing this one so my brain is a bit stretched on which story I should do. I'm going to try and make this one a top priority but my Spencer Reid book is also getting to its peak so I dunno yet...summer break is also ending for me in about four days so my updates on this book, my Spencer Reid book and Prodigal son book aren't going to be all that frequent. As much as I'd like them to be I just can't juggle school and my stories that I'm working on at the same time but I'll try.

But yeah! This book (I think) has more chapters then the other ones, so if you get done with this one and is waiting for another chapter you can check out my other posted books. Though I do gotta worn you my Spencer Reid book is dark and it's going to get darker in later chapters.

Other than everything I just said I don't have anything else I need to talk about. I hope you enjoyed this book so far because I've enjoyed writing it and I love to read your comments so don't be shy to comment I will also take constructive criticism if you have any to give. But other then that I hope you all continue reading this story as I squeeze out updates whenever I can.

Now onto the next chapter!