Chapter Sixteen: He's Back...

Um so don't crucify me, but there is rape in this chapter. You're getting into the dark parts of this story so there's going to be a lot of nonconsensual acts from here on out. You have been warned. I will put where it starts and where it ends though so you can skip it if you'd like.
———————————————————
Ichigo was well enough to walk around, though he still felt weak, Rukia and Renji came by that morning to take Rin and Lilith to some training grounds in the forest. They left without saying a word to him. He figured they blamed him for his husband's death. He doesn't blame them for thinking that way. He too blamed himself for Byakuya's death. If only he was stronger, if only he wasn't so weak, he could've saved him. Ichigo stood in the garden staring up at a giant Sakura tree that provided him some shade from the blaring sun. The wind blew through the branches of the tree, knocking some peddles off its branches. Ichigo thought about how his husband loved Sakura trees. He thought about Senbonzakura's blade petals. How they looked so much like Sakura tree petals. Ichigo, in his white yukata, starred at the blue sky reminiscing on the past.

Ichigo was brought out of his thoughts when he felt arms wrap around his waist from behind, holding him in place against the persons chest. He stopped looking at the sky to see Zaraki standing in front of him with his Lieutenant and two others by his side. "Kenpachi, Ikkaku, Yumichika? What are you guys doing here?" He inquired. Ikkaku groaned scratching the back of his neck "we uhh-" the bald man couldn't form words, "come to think of it, who has their arms around me?" Ichigo hoarsely asked. The three in front of him involuntarily cringed. Their faces twisted into an expression of discomfort. The man behind him sighed "you don't even recognize my arms? Wow Ichigo, I'm hurt" Ichigo froze, that voice. It couldn't be...could it? No way that was impossible, he's imprisoned, they wouldn't let him out! There's just no way! Ichigo's anxiety began to spike. "A-Aizen...?" He hesitantly spoke. The man behind him placed his chin onto his head squeezing him tighter. Ichigo placed both hands onto the arms around his waist and began clawing at them. He glanced up at Zaraki, his eyes full of panic. The captain sighed "all of the captain's and clan leaders disapproved of the councils decision, but well, you know the fucking council they never listen to anyone" Zaraki groaned annoyed

"So what you're saying is..." everyone shook their heads. "What the hell! Why would they do that!?" Ichigo asked in hysteria. His vision began to blur as tears brimmed his once beautiful honey-brown eyes. "The council said that since he marked you in Hueco Mundo, that he's your problem now" Yumichika shrugged "of course like captain Zaraki said, everyone disagreed with this whole situation, but what the council says is final" he shrugged once more. "M-my problem? WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY PROBLEM!?" Ichigo yelled clawing at Aizen's arms even harder, drawing blood this time. "I didn't ask to be marked by that sicko! And I sure as hell never consented to it either! WHAT THE HELL DO THEY MEAN BY "MY PROBLEM"!?" Ichigo remarked. He took a deep breath. He stopped clawing at Aizen's arms, he placed the palm of his hands onto his eyes, covering them. "First Rukia and Renji won't talk to me...and now this?" He spoke, his was voice breaking. "What am I going to do..." he rhetorically asked.

Zaraki sighed "look kid, I dunno what you're gonna do, frankly, you can't do shit, life has shit in your face and laughed at you a dozen times and there's nothing you can do about it other than to grit your teeth and bare it" Zaraki is shit at giving advice. But he tries his best. "Kenny's right, Ichi" Yachiru said, popping up from behind Zaraki's shoulder. Ichigo dropped his arms from his face and hung his head low, starring at the ground. "Squad six is going to be assigned a new captain tomorrow and the council wants you there to greet them as the temporary Kuchiki clan head" Zaraki informed before leaving the manor with the other two following suit behind him. The four left, leaving Ichigo with the man he hated most.

"Well now that they're gone, let's go inside and have a bit of fun" Aizen suggested, leading Ichigo inside. Ichigo tried everything to resist him. Dragging his feet on the ground, attempting to pry his arms off him, grabbing a hold of the glass door that led to the garden from the master bedroom. He tried everything, but it all was in vain. Aizen dragged Ichigo inside, he threw the boy onto the bed and closed and locked the door to the garden. He stalked over to Ichigo who was heading for his zanpakutō that was on the other side the bed. Before Ichigo could get to his zanpakutō, Aizen grabbed his ankle, yanking Ichigo to him. Ichigo's waves of frantic 'please' and 'waits' did him no good. "Wait Aizen! WAIT!" He yelped when his attacker brought him to the edge of the bed guiding into a standing position.

Starts here

Aizen grinned at Ichigo's distressed face; his beautiful dark-honey-brown eyes full of dread. He gave the boy a small peck on the lips before spinning him around, bending him over into the bed with his hands held in place behind him with a special binding kido. Ichigo was breathing heavily. He couldn't move his hands, which meant he couldn't get away. He was completely exposed to Aizen and he hated it. He hated every part of this.

Aizen thought about something. He was thinking whether he should prep Ichigo or not. He didn't want to be an ass and not do it, but he also wanted to not do it. He wanted to relish in the agony and pain Ichigo would feel if he just went a head and fucked him with no prep. He was going to do just that. He wanted to have a bit of fun and making others feel pain was his favorite idea of fun.

Aizen unfastened Ichigo's yukata. Now it just looked like the orange haired boy was just wearing a white robe. 'Cute' Aizen smirked. Ichigo tried so hard to get his hands unbound. He tried the method he used when Rukia bound him when they first met but it didn't work. He tried everything, but nothing worked. Ichigo felt a warm hand on his ass, spreading it. "No! Aizen please!-" his words were caught in his throat as Aizen forced his way into him. "ARG! Son of a bitch!" Ichigo yelled, he forced his head into the bed, bitting the silky white bedding. He felt tears shamelessly roll down his cheeks. "Shit you're tight!" Aizen grunted "Ha! I'm not even half way in yet and you're bleeding!?" The man scoffed

'Not even half way in!?' Ichigo internally yelled 'and he made me bleed! Shit...' he thought. Aizen—without remorse—slammed his member all the way into Ichigo. Ichigo let out a painful cry. Blood continued to drip down the boy's thigh staining the white sheets red just under his pelvis. Ichigo was struggling to breathe. Every small intake of breath felt like a knife was stabbing him in the gut, so he opted to not breathing at all but he couldn't keep it up. "T-to much...pull out..." he pleaded through gritted teeth. Aizen pulled out half way only to smirk and slam back into him. "AGH! FUCK!" Ichigo yelled "OW!!" He hissed

Aizen's rough thrusts were tearing at Ichigo's insides. He clawed at his own palms they began to bleed. Aizen grabbed a fist full of Ichigo's sweaty hair and pulled him up into a kneeling position, he began to thrust deeper and harsher just to watch Ichigo's face twist in discomfort. "I want you to bear my child, Ichigo, I want to start a family with you" Aizen whispered into the boys ear. "I-I'm a...guy...so I can't" Ichigo grunted in between brutal thrusts. "Besides, if I could I wouldn't bear yours" he spoke venomously, putting emphasis on could and wouldn't.

Aizen stopped all his movements. Suddenly, Ichigo found himself laying back down in the bed—but on his back this time—both of his legs were being held together by Aizen's right arm. His shin's draped over Aizen's right shoulder and his heels his the back of his shoulder. "Aizen! W-wait don't do this!" Ichigo pleaded with the man above him. The boy knew what was coming. He knew what Aizen was going to do. "Aizen NO PLEASE!-" Ichigo's cry was cut off by a hard and painful thrust to his backside. "SŌSUKE..!" The boy unintentionally screamed. Aizen grinned when Ichigo called his first name, he liked the sound of it. Ichigo's back arched and his eyes rolled to the back of his head. Aizen dispelled the kido and the boy under him gripped onto the sheets as if his life depended upon it.

Ends here

Aizen bucked his hips and with one final hard thrust, he came inside Ichigo, making sure to pour some of his spirit energy into him as well. Aizen looked at the boy: his legs were trembling, his eyes were red and puffy, his cheeks were stained with tears and his whole body was trembling. He stared at his lower half and sighed "it sucks that you were flaccid this entire time, guess you don't like pain that much" Aizen leaned down and connected their lips into a soft and gentle kiss.

'Someone...please...help me...' Ichigo's plea fell upon def ears. 'Byakuya, I miss you' he internally cried. Ichigo passed out. Aizen carried him into the bath. The man washed Ichigo's body thoroughly. He carried him back into the bedroom placing Ichigo into the bed—with no clothes on—he slid in next to him and fell asleep spooning the substitute soul reaper.