11|Demetri and Felix's Mate

Bella pov

It has been 4 years now that Tanya finally have a mate named Josh, Irina's mate is Laurent, Maggie's mate name is William, then finally Edward's mate name is Sofia and they are all here celebrating another year of no wars or covens trying to break a single law. And I have a feeling I will just going to eat these words that came out of my mouth and mind.

Anyways Alice and I were happy to do the ball for every vampire coven there is to be invited and saw what it was look like and Alice helped me since she saw it coming too. I was then such in a vision of Demetri and another woman.

"Mia Cara, How beautiful u look, my Ella, my heart, my soul," Demetri whispered in her ear as they dance under the moonlight. "Ella is my name, and u good sir is my Demetri, my life, my one," Ella told Demetri kissing him on the lips.

The Next vision was Felix and a woman both playing around on the ground rolling over each other back and forth.

"My beautiful mate, sine u would like a baby, would u do me the honor of marrying me and become my cara, my will of life, and my wife as Sabrina Volturi," Felix propose Sabrina. Sabrina have venom tears in her eyes and nodded, "Yes, og yes, So many times yes," Sabrina cheered kissing every part of Felix's face as he laugh.

Alice and I looked at each other, "U saw that didn't u and not to mention we saw both of their names on the invites," I said as Alice remembered and squealing and I did too. Both of my brothers have two Nomads as their soulmate. Alice and I quickly ran to Uncle Aro and put our hand in his as he saw the two visions play out.

"Oh how wonderful, thank u girls," Uncle Aro said kissing both Alice and I on the forehead and sending us on our way.

--Moving on to the happy ending--

Well it looks like it is coming to an end as we the Volturi have ruled and change a few laws and still carry out oders without hesitation. I am happy with this life, I'm glad I met Marcus Volturi. I then remember I had to use my gift for all the female vamps around the ball for children.

I couldn't chuckle out loud. I was happy for this life and I don't regret a thing, I finally found where I belong. Which is staying an eternal life with my mates and family/friends. "Bells if u don't get in here and help me through this labor I'll strangle u to death," Jane Called out. I quickly left and help deliver the baby, a new addition to the coven.

But this child was not the only ne there were more children birth in female vampires everywhere have hybrids and a little less full vampire. Like I said I don't regret. I stood outside on the balcony holding my big stomache as I feel my mates hands over mine.

"Our darling love how are u and the babies feeling?," my mates asked, "We are fine," I answered I gave them both a kiss of how happy I am right now. I can't wait to see what the future holds next.