6:Going to Volterra

Marcus pov

As we see Jack and Stella cuddling with bella, everyone went to talk in the living room to discuss. "so as she is now human still, what do we do, since she has school and is now age 17?"Caius asked. we looked at him shocked, "what? I'm just saying, I mean since she is in her human form we should take her to volterra since she can turn back to her immortal-self since she can switch back and forth," he added.

"well he is not wrong though, but seeing as she is in her human form and can eatand drink human food, it means she nevered really tasted blood, so we should help her then," Jane added on too, to only shock us even more then to alec too, "I agree, if she were to see blood in school tomorrow, she won't know what to do even though she was super-self control, but knowing her even though she has super self control her eyes would either turn black or red knowing she is different from the rest of immortal children we have met to kill," Alec explained.

As each of thought of it, it was starting to be morning as it was 6:00. Then everyone including me started to hear a single heartbeat, and footsteps on the stiars, we turned to see bella rubbing her eyes, "papa, I just got a text from school that Melissa, Jack, and I don't have school due to the property being vandalized and some classes were destroy." She explained. I opened my arms, as she came and sat on my lap. 

"my little flower u look adorable in those pjs of urs," I said softly. She look at me and then to herself and hid her face with her hands, then place her head into my chest. I laughed and said, "there is nothing to be shy, u look adorable when being all flustered my little flower." "paapaaa," she whined, to make everyone chuckled even Caius, JAne, and Alec, were chuckling.

"papa, it is just me or is Jane, Alec, and Master Caius make a great family with Mistress Athenodora right?," Bella Whispered. When I look to see everyone trying to hide they're laugh as they see caius, jane, and alec with horror eyes while athenodora looked happy, I decided to play along.

"Oh, yes my little flower they do make a lovely family of wife, husband, daughter, and son together. U know they are the only ones who is like a family sadist, but only three are sadist. And I too, think they are related," I whispered back.

The Caius sped next to me because he caught on what we were doing, and scowl at bella. Bella narrowed her eyes that it was quite cute and not scary. I could even see that caius was turning away from laughing. Bella pouted, and kick caius with her pj slippers. Caius then look at with a 'how dare u kick me, a king,' face, only to be hit by a pillow. everyone then burst out laughing, while jane and alec were giggling because they were covering they're mouths.

Bella laughed and saw that Caius was going to get her, she got up and laugh and caius was running after her in human speed. Bella squealed, "mama, Aunty Sulicipia, Aunty Athenodora, help me," she said laughing. The wives then ran to her in human speed too and said together, "we are coming baby, caius stop tryig to go after her like a manic." we all laughed at the scene going on.

But that will only be ruined because today is the day we had to leave. bella could see my distress and stopped make the others stopped. Then she walked to me and placed her hand in my. "papa?, what's wrong? and u can't even lie to me u know," she said. I looked at her sad, "oh, my little flower we have to leave to meet up with our secretary to volterra," I said.

she looked at me with tears threathing to pour, and shook her head, "no, no, no u promised once we meet again u wouldn't leave me, u said u weren't going to leave me again." she said in a cracked voice, urging to cry, but held it. "If u are going to leave me again, then take me with u then," She said. I looked at her and said, "no I-I can't,".

"Why? why not?" she asked with broken eyes. I was broken to see such eyes looking at me. Before I could answer, "fine leave since that is what u want," she said and got up, "Oh and don't bother coming back to see me anyway," she added and went upstairs.

Bella pov 

I was upset that he was going to leave again and not take me with him, I'm grown now he could take me with him. But I have school and two friends I have and two couples that care for me, but they are nothing like me. I'm immortal child with a gift, I can be a vampire if I want to or need to.

I then heard footsteps and I turn around to see everyone looking at me with sad eyes when they saw mine broken in heartbreak. But then Uncle Aro said," princess, u know u could come with us, but we have to fake ur death." only to shock everyone exept Alec, Jane, and Uncle Caius.

I squeal and kissed him on the cheek and go into my vampire form to only make veryone gasp and I ran in my closet got everything and placed a decoy to make it look like it was there and nevered been taken. I got out and said," lets go I want to go to Italy and I know it looks beautiful, but only saw in images." as I smiled we left immeditly.