3:Get Caught and Hurt

Mr. robert is the man in the picture uptop. 

Bella pov

As Papa marcus told me about the vampire world I was turning 9 today and celebrated with everyone in the neighborhood and even some of the kids from school came too. 

I wanted to be done for the birthday party and it was finished when it was about 7 at night time. I waited for them to be dead asleep for 2 hours and they already went to bed. I climbed out of bed to get to marcus and into the house. To bring marcus the poor dead rabbit.

I went in and saw marcus, and I smiled but he looked at me in horror and scared for me, "hi marcus I brought u blood-" as I notice to my left I see people in the room, I was going to run but stopped when I heard a familiar voice. 

"well if it isn't litte bella my favorite student along with being the top first in her class," I turned around and I was not shocked as I knew who it was but I was still terrifed.

He was talking to me about how we could turn the world upside down if marcus were to tell him how to turn humans into vampires as he is not what people say in the books about they burn. or how they get staked through the chest. and how garlic works on them.

 "bella I notice u were so tired that I found out this vampire here does not sleep, isn't that great?" he said, "if marcus were to tell us and he said no then may be u could," he added on with a smile

I spit in his face, and said "no I would never do that to marcus and u could go to hell for all I care. U care crazy. if u tried to turn everyone here u guys wouldn't survive if u guys do turn everyone in the world vampires."

"not to mention without humans u won't be able to feed for the next few years and if u all feed from animals then it would not taste great to u as u would crave the only thing that would taste better, and that is human blood." I added on. He looked at me with a frown and nodded to get a knife and place it to my face. 

Marcus growled when the knife was on my face and mr. robert cut my face. and he pulled my hair and said to marcus, "if u don't tell me how this works then she is dead, the poor girl that u care so much dies because of u," marcus was hesitate in answering. Marcus was going to say it, but stoped when he looked at me.

"NO DON'T TELL HIM ANYTHING MARCU-" I got cut off by being slapped. "shut up u useless girl," mr. robert said and marcus growled. Then mr. robert and his men were kicking me, and cutting me but I did not scream or yell in pain. When marcus was almost release, I kicked mr. robert in the balls. and i ran limping.

I was running and hiding as they tried to search for me, then I went into the room where marcus was, only to find him gone. I was then kicked to the floor and was about to be killed by mr. robert who does not realize he was being stopped by marcus. Marcus looked at him with anger and proceed to throw him around. Marcus stopped and turn to me to pick me up and ran in vampire speed.

Marcus pov

I ran in vampire speed away from the place I was held and have bella in my arms. I stopped and ask bella "little flower where to,". she looked at me with her beautiful hazelnut eyes and answered while still being injured with small cuts, "to the river over there." she pointed to forward and I went there.

Only to find robert coming out of the trees as a vampire and tried to kill bella, but I stopped him from getting to her. the only thing I notice is that he went to the other side of me to where bella was and kicked her into the river. "NO," I yelled, I then ripped him apart as he screams and then took him the house that was burning and went back to find bella.

As I brought bella up to the surface I could see she was fading from the sound of her soft breathe slowing done and her soft heart beat leaving her body as she is exhausted from fighting all the pain she had went through. I kissed her head and apologies as I put my lips on her neck.