4:Volturi in Arizona and seeing Marcus again

Bella pov

It has been 7 years since I last saw papa marcus, I am 16 years old now and I'm in 11th grade. but I also have a job in a flower shop and another thing about the shop is that it is also a vet just the flower shop is to the right and the door on the left of the cashier is a door leading to the vet.

I have talked to papa marcus, but alone once a year after that he stopped talking to me when I was 15 years old. I knew that he would be busy as he is after all the vampire king with his brothers along with they're queens as that what he told me. I was busy with the flower shop when I saw Stella coming in.

"hey girl, so I brought ur caramel crunch with no whipped cream and your favorite chocolate almants, along with an egg, sausage, and cheese sandwich." she told me.

I smiled at her and thanked her. "so how are ur classes?" I asked . She scoffed and said "it was boring and I don't know how u like school, u are crazy, and lets not to mention u are working and yet u are still on top of ur classes like seriousl,y really?" I laughed and I shook my head.

I heard the door open and see Jackson, Stella's boyfriend, they have been dating since 6th grade to 11th grade. "hey beautiful and hi bella" jack said. Jackson have been like a brother to me before and during dating Stella.

He was always there to keep me company while Stells would be everywhere. Even he couldn't find her from place to place and from person to person on where stells would be.

But Stella always want to use her nickname for those who she loves and cares about. She would be call Stells. As we were heading out of the flower shop, I made sure I locked it and left a note for my boss mrs. wheeler. We went to a coffee shop to talk.

As we went inside, the owner went to the right side of the his shop and said something to the customers that we would be here and we went to our booth. I placed my stuff done. But before the people on the right could say anything, I heard a familiar voice. "Bella? my little flower is that u?" I turned to see who was and I froze with my eyes widen. 

"Papa Marcus," I said with tears threatening to come out. He looked at me with happiness and pulled me into a hug and I cried. We stayed there until Stells and jack asked "um, what?".

I pulled away laughing and said, "this man right here is my dad or should I say a father figure whenever my parents would argue and my mom taking me from forks to Arizona. Papa Marcus would always be there as he was my neighbor that rarely comes out once in a while."

I look up and see papa looking at me and he nodded his head that they were good friends to have. I then look behind him, to see 6 women, and 5 men at the table.

We made our way. And papa Marcus introduced me to them. "Everyone this bella, the one I have been waiting to see for years," he said.

They look at me with alomst shock and I didn't know why. "Little flower I would like u to meet Jane, Heidi, and Renate. Then we have Alec, demetri, and felix. As the gentlemen sitting are my brothers." he added on

"The man sitting in the middle is Aro, and the man to his left is caius. A for the lovely women is Sulipica aro's wife, Athenodora caius's wife, then least but not least my beloved and beautiful wife Didyme." he further explained.

Marcus pov

"hello, nice to meet u all," bella said with a smile and an angelic voice. I see to my left that Bella's friends still confused. When bella notice I was staring, she turned to her friends and explained. "guys if u are confuse I would love to explain things slowly if u like. there is no need to rush and besides we have enough time to do u guy's homewrok and me getting back to work at the flower shop."