10|Jane's Mate and Alec's Mate

Vision

Italian

Bella pov

I was in my room decorating with my mates since they will be in the same room as me, I heard a knocking. "Come in" I called out, I turned to the door Jane was coming in closing the door and looking at me. "Sister? What's wrong I can feel you being nervous," I asked with a frown because she is never like this. Jane came to me and hold my hand, "I think I meet my mate but I want to be sure it is him," Jane said with worry in her eyes and on her face.

"Oh jane, once u see your mate u meet his eyes an-" I got cut off of a vision has Jane, Amelia, and Matteo was holding me.

I see a tan masculine man with tattoos on his right arm and a very hansome face almost looking like a mafia, he walked to Jane and hold her on the waist, "tesoro mio aspetto favoloso(my darling you look fabulous)," he told Jane wearing a beautiful black and red shoulder off dress, Jane looked at him with love and compassion and same goes for the man dancing with Jane, "E a te amore mio, Ace sembri bello(And to you my love, Ace look beautiful)" Jane told Ace.

I gasp and squeal, I then went to get a pencil and paper and draw Jane's mate, "is this him?" I asked facing it to Jane as she nodded, "Whoooo," I cheered, I then grabbed Jane's Hand and quickly burst into the throne room and quickly took Uncle Aro's hand and put down my shield. Uncle Aro gasp, "Oh Jane I'm so happy for u", Uncle Aro told Jane. "What is it?," Uncle Caius asked impatiently.

"It appears Jane's mate is going to be coming to the castle and he is human," Uncle Aro told him. "Isn't it wonderful," I gushed, I then got sucked into another vision as Uncle Aro was holding me.

A beautiful woman was walking behind Alec who was wearing a black and red suit and the woman was wearing a black and fadded red dress. Alec turned around and purred on her lips, "Mia cara compagna, Ravenna sei stupenda(My darling mate, Ravenna you are gorgious)," Alec said. Ravenna giggled, "Sì, ma sei abbagliante e bello(Yes, but you are looking dazzling and handsome)" Ravenna told Alec.

 Ravenna giggled, "Sì, ma sei abbagliante e bello(Yes, but you are looking dazzling and handsome)" Ravenna told Alec

I then got out of the vision as Uncle Aro and I have happy faces and bouncing up and down. "Alec u are getting your mate too," Uncle Aro and I squeal.