2: Meeting Marcus Volturi

8 yr. old Bella pov

I was walking to school and had fun with my friend Stella, I was always awkward with the kids around me but Stella didn't care and I was able to open up to her. Stella was a kind of girl that is outgoing but also very energetic that even people sometimes think she is weird. 

I then look to my right that Stella was saying something about a new teacher that would be coming in 2 weeks on a Monday. I asked Stella "what new teacher?, what happened with Mrs. feather?"

Stella turned to me to say, "yeah I heard there was going to be a new teacher who just moved here a few weeks past, and the thing about Mrs. Feather, she left with out saying anything, but get this, someone said that Mrs. feather was found dead when she was heading home from school." 

When I heard Melissa's story I then rethink and time where mom was watching the news with Phil that couple of women and men were disappearing out of nowhere.

I then see in the front we have a new substitute for the class and it was boring. Both Stella and I's parents would let us go out of the house to meet each other. 

the both of us would meet in the old forest that is not far from her house. We would see different creatures and play in the forest but would always get home by 8:00 at nighttime. 

"Hey do u think we should check out that house that is a little bit far from my house in the forest?," Stella asked. "sure, but we better not tell anything Stells, or we will never go outside and have them watch us," I answered back.

So a few minutes later I was waiting for Stella outside of her house I heard her door open. I turned and see her coming my way, "finally someone is out of her house, what took u so long?," I said. "sorry my mom had me clean my mess of colored pencils that I forgot to put away," she said. "it's fine but at least you're here though," I said.

We then walked to the forest, go up the hill and saw the house. it looked so old and abandon but still used as I see a little light through a basement or so I think it is. 

We made a few steps but when we entered a small hole in the room of a basement we looked to see a paper that says 'subject: Marcus the vampire' "hey why the hell is my office door open?" a mysterious man asked while walking to us. 

Both Stells and I panicked and I put the papers where it was before on the desk and Stella went out the door way we came in from. I didn't have time so I hid under a wardrobe beside the bookshelves.

I saw the mysterious man's hands press a button under his desk to a doorway from behind open and it appears of someone being chained up and I felt a pull to him to care for as a daughter would be. "well vampire are u going to talk or not?, no? fine but we will get those answers," the man said. 

The scientist then leave closing the door and I heard faded foot steps and I stepped out to leave, but tripped and I heard the chains moving and I look to my right to see a man who was called a vampire looking at me.

He was looking at me with amusement but I see boredom, and hunger, but mostly amused. I then asked "u are Marcus right?," surprisingly I didn't sound scared. He nodded, "my name is Isabella, but u could call me Bella, Bells, Ella, ells, isa, Lisa or izzy. and aren't u hungry for blood?," i said. He nodded again, and what I said next was shocking to him. 

"alright, i'll be right back tomorrow for u to feed on something," I then exit the building to head home. I went inside the house to find mom in the kitchen finish making dinner, so I went upstairs to shower and change and went down to eat.

The next day I went to find Stells to talk to her, and I found out she didn't tell anyone anything as people wouldn't believe her. We went to our class and I found the man who was going to be our teacher was the man I saw last night talking to Marcus and chaining him up but I went back to not knowing anything as I don't want to get caught. 

He looked to the door way and see us and smiled "hello the 2 of u are quite early, but the 2 of u aren't the only ones," he said, Stells and I looked to our left and see about 4 or 5 students in the class.

"I'm Mr. Robert, I'll be your teacher for u guys to help u all pass 5th grade and go to middle school in 6th grade," Mr. Robert said. We proceeded to our desk and heard the bell ringing that class was starting. He taught many things that were pretty useful, as the substitute didn't bother teaching us.

She only told us just write a paragraph about the world and that's about it. but when class ended, the class and I went to lunch and then recess. after that we had to get to class again and started on the assignments that were given and the activity. 

As then before class ended Mr. Robert collected the papers we did and the activity we made. Stells and I never talked about what happened as I didn't tell her about Marcus. I then went home and into the kitchen. 

As an 8 yr old I went to get the knife to cut my arm but then that would cause a mess and a lot of trouble, so I remember we have syringe that collect blood in a blood test and I went to the bathroom to get it and wash it very clean. 

I then got a sip-block bag to enter my blood into it. But before I do that I made sure I found a vine that has blood running through and poke it. I never really cry when it comes to blood being taken out of me, and mom thought it was not normal but it was and she stopped worrying. I then waited for night time for both mom and Phil to be asleep. 

I then went out of my bed and used some pillows and stuffed animals to make it seem I'm in bed and hid the blanket over them and left through the window. then head to the forest and into the house to feed Marcus.

Marcus pov

I was being interrogated again and they kept beating me with a pole and tons of metal tools, but when they got bored and tired they left and I could hear faint footsteps from the door to my right. But what I heard was a soft heartbeat from my left. I then saw the child Bella I saw yesterday with a blood bag in her hand. 

When she stepped closer to me and handed me the blood bag and  i took it, as I was drinking it, I decided to talk to her. "Little fiore(flower) why are u here?, shouldn't u be at home, it is not safe here and it is not safe to be near me," I said.

She turned to me when she is sitting next to me and told me, "mom and her new husband Phil are either asleep or they are have sex right now," and I don't feel scared when I'm with u. I feel a connection to u. she said.

when she said the word sex I almost spit out the blood and choked on it too. I then look at her with shock and amused. I asked "how do u know that, flower?". she looked at me as if I was crazy but answered me anyway. 

"well if u don't know in american schools they teach or make us watch a video about periods of men and women and how the body works, along with how kids were made. and no they have no shame in teaching us about those things even though they could have waited until either middle school or high school, heck they couldn't even wait to teach it in college. but that's human life for u." she said.

As days went on by sweet Bella would tell me about school and the outside world of how people are still doing crime and people are going missing, but all in all she told me she liked to swim, sing, dance, play instruments, reading, writing, plants, and animals, and she likes to look at the stars if it were the weekend.

And she would sometimes show me pictures that she printed from her mothers phone of stars and how she first did ballet, playing violin, guitar, piano, etc., and how she sang at a competition concert in her school, and won first place.

When weeks went on and on even more I then notice Bella's arms were covered in bandages when I was drinking from the blood bag, I turned to her and asked, "Bella little flower why are Ur arms covered in bandages?," 

she stiffens and told me in a sad voice seeing as if I would be mad at her, "is because I the syringe to get blood out and put it in the bag of blood u are drinking from," she said. I looked at her shocked and told her to never do it again and that she could bring me an animal. 

she looked at me in horror when I said to get an animal for me to feed on but agreed even though she wished not to harm animals since she loves them. 

I then decided to tell her about the rules of the vampire world and how we follow them. But then I told Bella to go and rest and she took the blood bag from me knowing if they knew about it I would be in-trouble and she would be endanger.