⚠️Wally X Reader

*Huff*

...*Huff*
..........
*Huff, huff, huff, huff, huff* !!!!

"Hahah! Thanks Poppy! I love these kinds of cookies, their my favorite!!"

"Your welcome, deary. Uhm... actually, There was something else that I wanted to talk to you about..." As Poppy spoke, she looked around the two of you and then leaned in closely, as if she was going to tell you a secret. "Its... about Wally...see, h-he...he ki-' "Hello there Poppy! What are you telling my beeeautiful/handsome s/o?~ Is a secret....? You know I don't like secrets!" Poppy immediately flinched and turned around, going dead silent and sweating before rushing off, she seemed scared. "Hmm..I sure do hope that she's okay! She seemed worried about something.." You nodded your head as Wally hugged you, kissing you on the cheek before taking your hand and leading you to your house.

"Wally? What is it that Poppy was going to tell me, do you know?" Wally's faced turned a bit serious as you looked back at you, gripping your hand tighter and shaking his head no, continuing to walk. "Well-... It's just that..she seemed scared of you hearing whatever it was..I sure do hope that I'll be able to see her again soon so that she can tell me.." Wally continued to walk, a grin on his face before shaking his head slightly. "I don't think that you'll be seeing her anytime soon, Darling."

-----A/N-----
Apologies for the short chapter! Maybe there will be a pt2? maybe there wont? It depends on y'all i guess- maybeee....15 comments ab continuing and I'll continue.?

Anyways, I'm going to do a few different AU things in the story from now on so lmk what AUs you'd like to see🙏🏻