💥⚠️Wally Darling X reader

TW: VERY HEAVY G0R€!!!!!

You woke up and sat up in your bed, you looked to your side and noticed that your boyfriend, Wally was gone. You shrugged it off thinking he was either around the house or outside going for a walk. You got up and got dressed, you heard a knock on your door and you walked twords the door.

Once you reached the door, you opened it to reveal your best friend, Eddie! "Ah, goodmorning Y/N! How are you doing this morning?" You stared at him with a smile before speaking. "Goodmorning Eddie! I'm doing quite well, how about you?" "I'm doing just fine now that I'm with you~" The both of you laughed at his stupid joke, the two of you joked like this very often but neither of you liked each other. Eddie was married to Frank and you were dating Wally!

Eddie and you joked for a while untill you suddenly felt a dreaded feeling, you tunred around to see wally deadpaning Eddie and Eddie chuckled nervously. "Ah, haha...hello Wally! How are you doing today?" Wally did nothing but stare into Eddies eyes before you spoke. "uhhh...Say, me and you should hang out later! I'll see you Eddie, bye!" You closed the door before Eddie could even say bye and you turned around to face tour boyfriend. Once you turned around his stare was was gone. He walked up to you and hugged you tight before speaking. "I..I have to go help Poppy make cookies. I will return shortly with a gift for you." As he said that last part he stared into your eyes, his pupils dilated as he stopped speaking and he let go of you, walking towards the door. Wally opened the door, not looking back at you once and then closing the door behind him, you listened to his soft tip toe steps quickly turn into stomps as it sounded like he started running.

You were a bit confused on what had just happened but you went with it anyways, you turned around and went to your kitchen, eating some food then sitting down on your couch and getting on your phone. You watched tiktoks for a while and you were getting super bored when you heard wally open the door with his keys. You quickly tunred around with a smile on your face only to have it drop low as soon as you see wally.

His hands were dripping blood and he had scratches all over his body, he breathed heavily but he still had that smile plastered onto his face and your eyes widened in shock. Who's blood was this? What happened? Is he okay? What did he do??! Questions raced through your head as you watched him slowly walk towards you. With each step you took backwards, he stepped forwards, still holding onto something as blood fell from his hands. Once you had reached a wall, you starred down at him and waited for him to hopefully explain that this was just berry juice and nobody was hurt. That did not happen, instead, he looked up at you with heart eyes and blood still dripping off from his body. He held out his hands, revealing what seemed to be................................

a heart.

Your eyes widened as you starred in shock and your body trembled in fear, your breath hitched and you couldn't even look at Wally. You could only look at the heart as more questions flooded your mind. Who's is this? Why did he do this?? Is he going to kill me too??? Wally smiled and blushes heavily as he watched your reaction. "Do you like your gift..?" You couldn't even speak, you trembled in fear as tears threatened to fall from your eyes.

ha ha ha...

I love you, neighbor.....♡

------A/N------
I will not be giving you guys the happy ending 🤭❤️

Word count: 655