🎧 Wally Darling X Reader pt.1

-Y/N's POV---------------

It was around 10:25A.M., you were inside your home being lazy. The only thing you had done that day was get out of bed and brush your teeth.

You were just about to get back into your bed when your phone started to ring. You were honestly planning on ignoring it, but the caller had other plans. The phone had stopped, but only for a second. The phone kept on ringing, over, and over, and over again. The phone was making you incredibly angry to the point where you dragged yourself out of bed to go answer it.

You stomped to your living room like a child throwing a temper tantrum. You answered the phone, "Hello??!" and waited for your answer. "Oh, there you are darling! I was about to give up haha!" It was as if you feel his eyes through the phone. You knew well who it was by the voice, the nickname, and the feeling of being watched. It was Wally, Wally Darling. You sighed to yourself, but loud enough for him to hear.

"What is it Wally?" He could definitely tell that you were annoyed with him for waking you up. He didn't even have to ask, he knew that you had basically just woken up. "Well...I was simply wondering if you'd like to have some company over..?" You looked around your home, taking in the view....it was trashed. You hadn't gotten up to clean it up from when Julie had come over for a playdate. "Wally, Darling, my home is trashed right now. Julie came over for a playdate yesterday and I've been asleep all day. I haven't had the time to clean it." You could practically see his frown. "mmmmmmmmhh..~" He whined. "Wally, If you really want to see me then I can come over to home. But only if you'd like." You suggested. "REALLY?" You could hear the excitement in his voice and it made you giggle. "Yes! You can come over I'll let home know of your arrival!" "Alright, I'll come by in a few minutes. Bye Wally." You were just about to hang up when.. "I love you darling. I'll see you there! I'm super exited!!"

He had never said said that before.. 'I love you' The thought of him saying it alone made your face go bright red. The rest of the stuff he had said after that became a blur. "Y/N?.. Hello??! Are you still there- ??......" This snapped you out of your thoughts. "O-oh haha yeahhh!! I'm uhh..s-still here haha!..." You couldn't control yourself from studdering, still not really able to think straight. "Are..are you alright darling..?" He sounded worried. Understandable, really, you sounded drunk! "Yes! I'm fine I uhm...I-i have to go now! Bye!" "Oh..Okay bye I lo-'

You hung up before he could finish. Once you had hung up you sat beaide your sofa. Your face being completely red like an apple. After sitting on the floor for about 20 minutes, you sat up and went to change your clothes. The entire time you were changing and doing your makeup you were repeating the words he had said in your head, over and over again. "I love you" Your face grew redder each time you thought of it.

Finally, you grew up the gut to exit your home and start your walk to see Wally. On your walk, just the same as when you were at home, you continued to repeat his words in your head. Eddie waved at you when you walked, snapping you out of your trance. "Hey Y/N!" "O-oh! Hello Eddie! How are you?" He seemed to have a worried look on his face. "Are you alright?" "Yeah I'm alright but uhm..has Frank ever said that he loves you-" His face grew red. "W-what- haha uhh.. why?" "Uhm..Wally said it to me a few minutes ago and I didn't know how to react. I just hu-' You were inturupted by Eddie finishing your sentence '-hung up?" "Uhh..yeah.. howed you know?" "I did the same thing when he said it to me!" The both of you started laughing. "I promise it will get better, just talk to him abaout it!" You were about to speak when you seen that the time was 11:15. "HOLY CRAP I'M SO LATE!"

You started running like an idiot to Wally's house. Eddie just stood there wondering what just happened. Once you finally reached home, you were out of breath and even more tired than when you first woke up this morning. You didn't even have to knock on the door, Wally could hear your heavy breathing from inside his living room. He opened the door and was shocked to see you huffing and puffing for air.

-Wally's POV------------
"I love you darling. I'll see you there! I'm super exited!!" After I said that they went quiet. "Y/N?.. Hello??! Are you still there- ??......" They finally responded after me questioning them for about 2 minutes. "O-oh haha yeahhh!! I'm uhh..s-still here haha!..." They said that but it didn't seem so. They seemed super nervous..? "Are..are you alright darling..?" I was worried! They sounded like they were drunk or something! "Yes! I'm fine I uhm...I-i have to go now! Bye!" I was going to say goodbye aswell but I was interrupted by then hanging up the phone. 'Huh... that's strange. Why'd they hang up on me like that?-' I said to myself. "Oh well! I'm sure they are fine!" ....

----11:00 ----(still wally's pov)
It was not 11:00. Where were they at? Why were they late? I was trying not to think about it TOO much. It had become 11:15 when I heard loud stomping outside and loud breathing. '...That must be them..?' I thought. I opened the door to see them out of breath and sweating. "Uhm...haha hey darling...?" *HUFF* *HUFF* "hhhhhhhii.." *HUFF* *HUUUFFFF* "Did...did you run all the way here?-" "yes.." I have to admit, that was really cute. I sighed, then picked them up in a cradle and brought them in, closing the door behind me. I noticed that their face was really red.. but I just assumed that it was from running. I sat them on the couch and they sat up.

-Y/N'S POV--------------
He lifted me up bridal style and carried me into his home. I was already blushing but this made me blush even more. I seen that he was examining my face which made me get a bit nervous....

----😈------------
HAHAH CLIFF HANGER LMAO 🤯🤯

(I'll probably finish pt 2 today as well 😮‍💨)

Also this took super long so if you could, please vote for it! 🥲🙏