🎧Julie X Reader

---01:04 P.M.----
The last bell of the day had rang, signaling that it was time for your very last class, Drama/Acting. This class was definitely one of your favorites. You had plenty of reasons for it to be your favorite, but the one that stood out from the others was that your crush, Julie was in the same class as you.

You and Julie had became friends through Frank, and for that you were very greatful for him. (even though he can be rude at times) Julie didn't particularly talk to you that often in your classes, only at lunch when Frank was around. You thought that it was because she didn't really like you all that much, after all, she was one of the most beautiful, popular girls in the school!

Once the bell had rang, you rushed out of your math class and headed to your next class. Once you arrived, you seen that your seat had been taken by a new student. You were quite socially awkward so you choose not to confront them about it and just sit somewhere else. Surprisingly, the only empty seat was the seat right beside your crush, Julie.

She had noticed that your seat was taken and made sure that you seen her waving over to you to come and sit down with her. You made your way over to your new seat and sat down beside Julie. At first, she said nothing to you but after you had settled down and hung up your bag on the back of your chair, she then spoke. "Heya best friend!" She said it while facing you, but her eyes focused on a wall. "Hey Julie, how are you?" She then faced you with her pupils and said, "I'm doing just fine! What about you?" She seemed really excited to see you, it wasn't normal to hear her speak this much to you alone. "I'm doing fine." You scratched the back of your neck. "As you can see, my seat got taken so I'm a bit upset." "Oh.? Did you not want to sit with me??" She looked at you with a more upset face and a slight pout on her lips. She reminded you of a child at times. "No, of course i wanted to sit with you Julie." You smiled and soon she did as well.

Your teacher had announced that you were going to do a school play, Romeo and Juliet. You didn't really care for this play so you basically applied for any roll on the script. What you didn't expect, was to get the role of Juliet- Once the teacher had started to announce the rolls, you heard your name be called out and soon after you heard that you'd be playing as Juliet.

You look over to Julie, who's name and personality much better suit the role, and see that her face seems to be filled with more worry than anything else. once she notices that you were looking at her she looks away. "Is there something wrong Julie? Did you want the role? If so I can always ask the te-' You were inturupted. "No!...I uhmm.. I'm fine I didn't really want the role it's just that...well.." You starred with confusion. "Well...?" "...Well, I-I just don't really want you to have the role.." You were lost. "Why's that?" "Well..I uhm.. You knoww....." This made tou even more confused- (🧍..) "No..I don't know, what is it, Julie?.." "Well..I mean it's just that...if you play that role you... you'll have to k-kiss whoever plays as Romeo.." You cringed at the thought since you heard that the popular boy was the romeo. "True haha.." You added so that it wouldn't seem like you were angry with her or something. "And uhm...Y/N?.." "Yes, Julie?" you starred at her with full interest. "Well..you know how uhm.. We've been friends for a while, right?" "mhm.." "Well, over the time of our friendship, I've seemed to have grown a....a crush. On you." You stood there for a minute, processing what you had just heard. "What..?...??" "I-I mean...if your not into me I totally understand! I wouldn't ever want to force you into a-' You inturupted her rambling with a small peck on the lips.

"You'll always be my Juliet, Julie. I don't need a romeo."

---AN-------
♪ Ok hiiiiiii this one is kind of short n boring I didn't really have any idea of what I was doing fr 🤷💀

((Request by animeislifeIpostgach ))

Word count : 768