🎧Eddie X Frank X Reader-pt.2-

--Frank's POV:---

After I had reassured Eddie about giving Y/N our letter, he held my hand and then left the post office. I sat in his chair and thought through all the possible outcomes for this situation, some were good, some okay, and others... terrible. The thought of them circling no or simply ignoring the letter gave me goosebumps. I couldn't loose them, they are a lover to me as well as my best friend. (sorry not sorry Julie)

It had been a few minutes and since I was left alone with my thoughts, I began to worry. I began to consider more of the bad ways this could go down. 'What if they don't like us back?' 'What if they like us, but only one of us??' 'what if they-' My racing thoughts were inturupted by Eddie waving his hand in my face "Frank??? Are you alright?..HELLO?"
I sighed,grabbing his hand and putting it down, still holding onto two of his finger as some sort of comfort. "I'm fine, Eddie. How did it go?" "Well, I was just about to knock on theor door when they opened it so i got like...thiiss close to their face..haha" Eddie used his fingers to symbolize how close he was. (🤏) "But uh..I handed them the letter and nothing really happened besides that. OH! They told me to say hi to you!" "Oh.. that's awfully sweet of them." I could feel a blush creeping up on my cheeks as I looked away from Eddie so that he wouldn't make fun of me for it.

--Eddie's POV:---

We waited inside the post office for about 10 minutes before the silence had gotten too uncomfortable for me. "So..when are we going to go get their answer?" Frank looked up at me confused. "Wait, what?" We both stood there, remembering that out job wasn't over yet. We still had to go back to Y/N and get their answer. "uhm..I didn't think about that, actually." "..Me either-" Frank chuckled slightly at our dumbness, I did too. We started talking about different way we could go back to get Y/N's answer, none of them seeming 'just right'. "Frank, why don't we just go together? That way we won't be all alone and awkward and we won't have to come all the way back to the post office to tell each other their answer!" "I..I guess you're right. But.. I'm still a bit nervous." I had never really seen Frank express his emotions, especially not ones like fear and nervousness! "It'll be okay Frank! Like we both said before the worst they could say is no!" "..Yes, I suppose you're right. Alrighty then.. Let's go!"

--Y/N's POV:---

It had been a good 20-30 minutes since Eddie had left your home, giving you the letter. You sat on your bed and you had began to draw small doodles all over your sketchbook, some of them were Frank and others being Eddie. You weren't expecting to be inturupted in the middle of a doodle of you, Frank, and Eddie though. *Knock Knock* The sound of your door being knocked on made you jump slightly, but you brushed it off and got out of your bed. You opened the door and not to your surprise, it was Eddie. But what did surprise you a bit was that Frank was also there. "Uh..H-hello Y/N!, We came to erm..get your answer?" They both looked so nervous it was funny, as you struggled to hold back your laughter, you decided to mess with them some. "What letter?" "...The..the letter that I handed you this morning Y/N..did you..not read it??" Still struggling to hold in your laughter, you kept it going. "Hmm..Oh! Yes that letter!" You seem the both of them sigh in relief. "Nope! I didn't read it yet , could you tell me what it said?" Their relied faced went to shocked and flustered ones. "I'm just kidding, yes I read the letter."

You were a bit nervous about admitting your feelings to them, it felt a bit silly, like some child who has a crush. "Eddie, Frank..I do love the both of you. I've had a crush on the two of you for months! You were both so kind to me when I first moved here and.. I'm super lucky yo have this opportunity with the two of you, so yes, yes I do love you, both of you." Your words made both of their hearts flutter and they simply starred at you with shocked, flustered expressions just like before. "REALLY?" Both Eddie and Frank said at the same time, it was cute! "Of course!" "so..does that mean you'll be our s/o?" Frank asked while making sure to look everywhere but your face. "Yes, I would love to be with the two of you." Eddie brought all three of you into a group hug and almost squeezed the life out of you and Frank, yet, it was still adorable..

--The other's POV:---

We had secretly been watching this entire thing. "WOOOOO! YEEAAH! CONGRATULATIONS!" We all shouted as falling out of Y/N's bushes.

--A/n:---

HEYY I FINISHED IT WOO!

-Also, I'll try to finish the Wally Darling one today too! That one may not come out till tonight though, sorry!

Word count: 905