🎧Frank X GN!Reader

RAHHH I'M SO USED TO RPING IN CHARACTER AI THAT I KEEP PUTTING * WHEN I SAY THAT Y/N IS DOING SOMETHING LMAOOOO HELP!!! *you sat silently, waiting for mama bird to come back* LEAVE ME ALONE! *AKIRA*

----------------------
You were sitting on top of your counter, sipping some coffee (or whatever the hell you drink in the mornings-) as you heard a knock on your door.. well, it was more like pounding. You hopped off the counter, setting down your drink and walked towards your door, you were wearing your slippers and you had your pajamas on. You opened the door, yawning and you were greeted by a frantic Frank with a camera, he grabbed your wrist and started running twords Howdys Place and you were honestly tpo tired to fight back as he dragged you to some bushes beside the store. "Frank, what are you-"

"SSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

You immediately went silent, annoyed and you took the binoculars from him, looking at whatever he was looking at, it was just Howdy. "Fraaank, what have I told you about spying on Howdy! He's not going to turn into a butterfly!" Frank frantically put his finger on his mouth, telling you to be quiet (🤫) and pointing up at him again, you turn and look up at Howdy again, groaning in annoyance. At first, you noticed nothing, but then...Howdy turned around, his back now facing you and Frank and you noticed that there was two lumps under his tight shirt, sort of in the shape of......"WINGS??!" Frank immediately took a wuick picture, your outburst making Howdy turn around and look where you two were, both of you immediately jumped back into the bush before he could see you.

The two of you shared a, 'what the actual fuck, you were right' look and stared at the photo that Frank had taken, it was obvious. Howdy had...grown wings? "Holy...crap. Frank! You were right!" Frank coved your mouth, once again shushing you and nodding. "I'm always right, but you guys never want to believe me! We need to take this to the others, I mean, they have to know that-" Frank stopped speaking as his face turned pale, his eyes widening in shock and in fear as a large, caterpillar shaped shadow appeared over your head, you tensed up and slowly turned you head, now looking at Howdy who was towering over the two of you with a serious look on his face. "Tell the others...what?" *you immediately look over at Frank, if someone was going to die today, it sure as hell wouldn't be you! "It was all Frank's idea!" *Franks immediately glared at you, smacking you on the head before smiling up at Howdy.

"Heeyyyy...Howdy. So, I think that uhm...your misunderstanding what we're doing here. Were actually just...looking at the bugs in this bush!" You almost immediately jump out of the bush, dusting yourself off dramatically. Howdys glare stays focused on Frank's hand, where the picture was very obviously out where he could see. Frank shoved the picture in your hand and told you to run, grinning devilishly as Howdy now glared at you. "HUH? WAIT- NO- I WASN'T A PART OF THIS!!" You yell out as Howdy chases you, Frank dusts his hands and walks away as if nothing ever happened, holding the actual photo of his wings as he leaves you to get beat up. "IT'S TOO EARLY FOR THISS!" Frank was now at his house, sipping tea and smiling innocently as if he hadn't just sent you to your own death for literally no reason...

--_A/N_--
LMAOO i hope y'all liked this one it's honestly so random and I love it 😭😭

live love laugh Frank F. <3

Word count : 631