Birthday

It was my 17th birthday.I was cleaning up the leaving room and kitchen.Today Im celebrating my birthday with Pavitr.I wasnt sure if my mom is going to come.Probably not,she never does.The last time I remembered was when i was 6.The rest of the years Ive never recieve any gifts.I mean Its not really that deep,but kinda sad.Every birthday I just cry every night.I hope today changes that.

I went to get ready for my party.I brushed my teeth and did my skincare routine.I did my makeup and I wore a black short above my knees dress with puffy sleeves.I took my phone to text Pavitr.

Me:Are you on the way?
Pav:Mhm!Hold on princess,I got your cake
Me:YIPPEE

I waited for Pavitr in the living room.I looked around room.There was balloons and the table cloth was pink.10 minutes turned to 20,20 turned to 40 minutes.I started growing worried.It was already 9.45pm.

Me:Pavitr are you there?
Me:Where are you >:(
Me:Pavitrr.

I then called him,but he didnt pick up.I then started to feel anxious.My mind was racing.I was afriad this was going to happen.What if he has last minute plans and cancelled me out
I waited for him for one hour plus.Tears in my eyes,I just started cleaning everything up.Then,I heard the door bell ring.I went towards the door and opened the door.
"y/n.."he whines as he dropped to his knees and hugged my legs.The cake was placed on the floor
"P-Pavi-"
He looked up at me.His faces was filled with. scars and theres blood all over his forehead.He was wearin his spiderman suit.
"What happened to you..?"
"I was saving a lady from getting attacked by a gang,"
"They beat you up this badly?"I knelt down to his level.
"Im in pain,y/n,Im sorry for being late"
"Stay here love."I took the first aid kit from the cabinet and closed the entrance door.I looked into Pavitr's eyes,he looked helpless.His body looks helpless.His begging for my love.He looks tired.
I took care of his scars and blood stains around his forhead
"Im so sorry.I really rushed here,"
"I-Its fine Pavitr,as long as your with me,Im happy"I smile.
"Did you cry..y/n?"
"Dont mind me"
"Y/n you cried didnt you"His face became sad.I kept silent.I then held his hand,leading to the sofa at the living room.I told him to sit and I went to the the door to grab the cake.I returned and placed the cake box on the tabl,unboxing it.The cake was smushed,pink whipped cream was all over the side of the cake.I laughed a little and faced towards Pavitr.His face still looks down,looking sad.
"Pavi..whats wrong?"
"I made you cry didn I,"He whimpers.
"Pavitr..its not your fault..Its just thag i was worried for you..And Ive never celebrated my Birthday ever since I was 6 years old.Im so happy you came"I comforted him while smiling.His face was filled with bandages and scars.This man would risk his life just to save others.He smiles,showing his cute dimples.
"I love you so much y/n"
He pulls me onto his lap,hugging me tightly.I hugged him while sitting on his lap.
"Cmon lets cut the cake"I giggled.Pavitr pulls out his phone to record this moment.He then took some pictures of me.He teasingly took some icing off the cake and placed it on my cheeks
"Paviiii!"I whined teasingly.
The living room was filled with laughter.We had a small whipped cream fight.He then licked of the whip cream off my cheeks.My face became flustered.
"My pretty girl.."he smiles.
After the "party" was over,we then took a shower and changed into our pajamas,well,.We sat on the bed together
"y/n,i hoped you had fun today,"
"I had so much fun Pavi,because your here"
He then slowly crawls up on me.He slowly leans in into a kiss.He looked at my arms,he then kissed the scars I had before I met him.He slowly moves up to my neck,biting softly and slowly.I then played with his hair.After an hour of making out,he thens lays beside me and pats his chest.I lay on his wide chest.The light gust of his scent hits my face.He smelled like lavender mix with roses.I looked up to him.He smiles at me.He kisses my forhead and neatens up my hair.We then slowly fall asleep in eachother's arms