Lets ditch this party

"Lets ditch this party and go to somewhere more fun," i held out my hand,hinting for him to hold my hand.He looked out smiling.We ran out of the and went to the mall.We went to a nearby mall and just chilled around there.
"Hold on im going by snacks at the convenience store.Stay here!"i asked him.He nodded as he scrolled through tiktok.
I walked towards the convenience store which was 7 mins away.I while walking pass a allyway,I got pulled in.I looked to the person grabbing my waist.It was a teenage around 17-19 years old giving me the creepiest smile.Suddenly from the shadows,two more boys came out.One with tape and the other with cuffs.I went full on panic mode and tried running.The one in the middle grabbed arm.
"LET GO OF HER."Suddenly from above,I see Pavitr but in his spider suit and mask.Pavitr started kicking and punching the men.
"P-Pavitr!"I shouted
"Go!M-Meet me at the spot"
Tears started rolling down my eyes. I dialed the police and waited at the place where he was waiting for me.A few minutes I heard sirens coming closer and closer.I see the police take in the men,now with duct tape wrapped around their bodies and mouth.I ran towards Pav as he walks out of the alley way.He had scars all over the body.His chest had a huge scar.
"SPIDERMAN!"I ran towards him,tears rolling down my cheeks
"C-come on lets-argh-get out of here.We went behind the mall.I helped him take out his spiderman suit and his mask.As i took out his mask,he smiles at me.His gaze soften once his eyes met mine.He lifted up his hands and wiped away my tears.I looked up at him,tears still being in my eyes,and kissed him.He accepted the kiss and pulled me in closer.
"Im glad your okay..we got to get you home."
"H-hold on.Hold onto me."
"Wh-what"He then carried me and i hold him tightly.He wore back his mask and started swinging building to building .
"PAVITR AHHH"i exclaimed
"Calm down,love,i wont drop u.Feel the wind,look up to the sky princess."
"F-fuck dont call me that,"I whimpered
I felt his grin.
We then reached to my apartment and hurriedly went into the house.He carried me to the bed room and placed me down.I was lying on my bed,panting.He then was over me.
"Y-your hurt..lets do it later.."I whispered.My body felt hot.He looked really attractive in his Spiderman suit.
He smirked and obediently sat down on my bed .I went to the kitchen to grab a first aid kit.
I went to use a cottan pad to clean up the blood on him.
"A-ah that stings"he exclaimed
"And i thought being spiderman was easy you said?"I teased him.After focusing on his scars,i wrapped up his arm with bandages.
"Now were done!"
I looked up to him.His eyes looks helpless,as if his begging for something.
"Whats wrong P-Pav"he then slowly crawled up onto me.
"P-pav.."
"Your safe now.Your with me now."
"T-thank-" before i could finish my sentence,he started kissing me.
"Sh-shit,your so attractive in your spiderman suit."
"What can i say.. Being Spiderman is so easy"
He slowly move the kisses down to my neck.I cover my eyes as he lustfully bit down my neck.
One hand holding onto my wrist,other on my waist.He then move down to my collarbone,kissing my collar bone.He then put down my arm from eyes.
"Lets shower okay?"He said,kissing my forhead.
I nodded while smiling at him"
I finished showering first,i change into Pav's t-shirt.The moment Pavitr left the toilet,I was staring at him lustfully.
*This isnt over*
"Why are you looking at me like that,Y/N"He smirked
"I-Im not really...Satisfied."
He looked puzzled.I then went towards him and grabbed his hand,I pushed him onto the bed and pinned him to the top of the bed,making him sit down.
"Y/N..."
I then sat on lap
"Wh-what are you doing?"His faced became flustered.I then slowly pulled in for a kiss He then placed one hand on my waist and the other on my face.I slowely traced my kisses down to his neck.I then started nibbling on his neck.
"Princess,your making me nervous."He cover his mouth.I then looked up to him and rubbed the hickey i gave him.
"You did well,Pavi.."
He then hugged me tightly,wrapping his arms around my neck.
"Im glad I was a few mins away from you.If not i wouldve been too late to save you.Luckily Im spiderman,"
"I was panicking.All i thought was you.I need you in your arms,like how we're exactly are."
He looked at me kissed my cheek.We then slept together on the bed,hugging eachother to sleep