Ex boyfriend.

We just came back to my house from the mall after watching a movie.I placed my bag on the table.
"Im heading the showers first!"
"Oh no no no im showering first."We then raced to the toilet.I got into the toilet,laughing at his face,he rolled his eyes while I place a L on my forhead using my finger.I closed the door and started showering.After a few minutes,I hear Pavi called my name.
"Hold onn yaaa"I quickly changed into one of his t shirt and stepped outside.I looked up,and I see my ex,Sanjay,out my door.My mood quickly changed into anger.
"What are you doing here.Get out."
"Wh-whats wrong Y/N?Who's he?"Pavitr asked.Pavi can read my emotions.He knows im pissed off.
"Sanjay.Leave."
"Please Y/N,one more chance.I missed you.All the fights we had makes me think that we're just madly in love.Ive became a wreck.Please come back to me."He fell to his knees.He had mentally make me unwell.I left him a year ago.Why the hell is he still here?!I faced toward Pavitr,he looks back at me.He understands whats going on.
"Look man,leave my girl alone,"Pav demanded as he stood infront of me,trying to protecr me if Sanjay is going to do anythint wrong.
"Who the fuck are you to tell me what to do?!"Sanjay exclaimed.Sanjay then stood up and gave a punch right into Pavitr's face.
"PAVITR!"I screamed.Sanjay then crawled towards me.He went and grabbed my hand.l,begging me for me to come back to him.I threw his hands away from my hand.
"Dont touch me-!"I shouted.I went towards Pavotr,trying to make sure his alright.
"F-fuck that caught me off guard,my spidey senses went off there,"he laughed the pain off.He then stood up.He grabbed Sanjay by his collar.He threw him out of the door.
"F-fuck you!Ill come back,MARK MY WORDS!"Pavitr then pretended as if he was going to catch him,just to scared him.Sanjay then ran down the stairs.
I close the door and say against the door in a hurdle position.I started crying.
"y/n..its okay.im here okay?"
"Wh-what if he comes back!"I cried out.
"Did you forget?Im spiderman love.Im always here to make sure your safe."He he sat beside me.His side of his face was bleeding.
"Your bleeding Pav,"i sobbed while touching his cheek.He took my hands and kissed them.
"Lets go to your bed,then we talk,"he smiles.Pavitr is the most understanding person ever.Im so glad Ive met him.Pavitr then picked me up and placed me onto the bed.I sat down as he went back to the kitchen to get the first aid kit.He sits down obediently as I take cafe of his wound.
"I wish I could do something to him.Im so angry he punched you."
"Its okay y/n,it didnt hurt,"he smiles.I could tell smiling makes it worst,but he always tries to make himself seem happy.I then placed a bandge on his cheek and kissed it.
"S-So,his your ex?"He asked,souding hesitant.
"Y-yea.Broke up a year ago.He was really toxic,mentally and physically abusive.If i want to leave him,he would threaten me or say that he would hurt me."I explained.
Pavitr's facial expression turn dull.He looked sad and pitiful.
"Im sorry you had to go through that.Dont worry now,Im here for you.Your safety and well being is my top priority.I love you,y/n,I will never hurt you.."He comforted me.
I then smiled.His the sweetest man ever.Ive never met someone like him before.Moving here was a good idea.I thought everything was going to fall apart,until i met him.He then take off gis shirt and pants,changing them into shorts,getting ready for bed.He then tapped on his chest.I then went and lay onto his chest,kissing it.He wraps his arms around my neck,then rubbing my face.He then,like a teddy bear,moved to the side while hugging me.I wrapped my arms around my arms around his stomach.We then slowly fell asleep.