First day of School/She's beautiful

Its the first day of school and Im already confused.Everyone was just staring at me as if im not human.I try to brush it of but it keeps making me feel paranoid.I couldnt find the councillor of the school because she's the one who was suppose to give me my locker number.
*What kind of school is this Im so damn lost*i thought to myself.
  "Uhm,excuse me,do you need any help around?"
I turned around and see a boy,smiling showing his cute dimples with pretty hair.I was staring at him in awe which caught me off guard.
       He giggles "Im Pavitr,you can just call me Pav
What help do you need?"
"My name is Y/N.Do you know where's the councillor is?"i asked politely
"Oh thats so easy,Ill take you there give me your books."before i could even react,Pavitr   already took my books and held my hand.
He quickly rushed me towards the coucilling room.
We went to take the paper from the councillor and he led me to the locker.
"Here's your locker m'lady.Oh,your locker  is next to mine!If you need any help,just call me over and ill come get you.If you need company im here too."he excitedly say.
I gave him the warmest smile."Thanks ,Pavitr that means alot to me.What class are u from?"
"Oh that'd be 47A"He looked at my card and realised we were in the same class.His eyes lit up and looks at me for my reaction. I smiled at him sweetly
"Well I guess Im just lucky today,"I giggled.Ive never seen or talked to a boy like him.Polite and respectful.He doesnt look like a simp,but his just really friendly,and attractive too..
"By any chance your free during recess..?I really want to talk to you,"He looked away shyly.
   "Oh dont mind!Im pretty lonely since its my first day,the moment I stepped into the school,I got alot of stares."His eyes lit up.
  "Well maybe your really stunning"He whispers.
My cheek grew red and I started laugbing.The first period was history.Pavitr willingly carried my books to class while I walk beside him.I felt really nervous and anxious,I held onto the end of Pavitr's sleeve.He looked at me and smiled and me to comfort me.When i stepped into the class,the noise turned from loudness to just small chatter.Everyone was just staring at me and Pav.I glanced at Pav.He just smiled at everyone and held my hands.
  "You can just sit beside me,Y/N"
   "B-but someone migjt be sitting here"
   "I sit alone,I dont mind"
He placed my books underneath the table.The classroom just turned loud again.I glanced at Pav.He was just writing down notes in class.His attractive and smart too.Damn.I then placed my head on the table,look up at him.He just smiles everytime he does something,does he?He then glance at me.
   "What are you looking at,Y/N"
    "Are you always this happy?Everytime I look at you,your always smilling.Its really cute"
His face turned red.He laughed it off akwardly.
    "W-well Im just a smiley person I guess."
The teacher came in,his name was MrVarkash.He told me to stand up and introduce myself.I felt nervous because Ive never dont this before.Pavitr looked up at me as I was standing up.I looked at him and he gave me a reassuring smile that everything is going to be okay.
     "My name is Y/N,and i just moved from Singapore,I hope i can get along with everyone else" Everyone started nodding.I felt relieved and sat down
     "You did so well Y/N,Im proud of u,"He comforted me and pats my head.
A few periods later,recess came by.Pavitr waited for me outside my art classroom.
"M'lady,"he teased as he pulls out his hand,indicating me to hold his hands.I then took his hands.I can tell his facial expression change.He became happier.He held my hand all the way to the cafeteria.
"Ill pay for your food,"He took out his wallet,taking out some cash.
"Oh!N-no its fine ill pay,"I laughed.
"Its fine!Ill do it for you!"he winks.He then carried my food tray for me.I blushed as everyone  looked at us.I look over at Pav,he looked proud,held his chin high.
"Lets sit here,"he tapped on the bench.I then sat closely to him.I looked over to him.He looked flustered.I smirked.
"Whats wrong Pavi?"I teased
"Oh-uh nothing,"he says as he tries to move closer to me.
"Your being quite closeee to me"i laughed
"Oh am i?"He smirks,still looking flustered.
"Hitting on the newbie already?Thats quick,"
"Just being polite,m'lady," he winks