How could I say no to this.

Finally,school is over.Me and Pavitr decided to hangout the whole holiday.We planned some dates and sleepovers.Pavitr parents are rarely home aswell as mine.Today,we decided to go to a amusement park since Pav hasnt been to one before.I was wearingWe took the bus there and reached to our destination.
"Im so excited theres going to be so many fun games and rides,"
"Y/N thanks for bringing me here,"He smiled
"Of course Pavi,Im going to regain your childhood again.Cmon lets goo"I held his hand and went towards the games before we ride any of the rides.I then saw a Spiderman Merchandise which look exactly like Pavitr but in his spiderman suit.
"Pavi look!"I pointed towards the game stall.
"I didnt know they have spiderman merch"
"Lets try to get it!Heheheh"
The stall game wall ring toss.Pavitr winked at me and skillfully tossed the rings.The rings went through all the bottles.
"Wow,thats our first full win!What would u couple want?"the stall owner asked
I pointed towards the huge Spiderman-India Plushie.Pavitr then takes the plushie and hand it over to me.
"That was so easy"he laughed.
"Hehe thank you love,"i took his hand and held it tightly.
After playing some stalls,we then went to the scary ass looking ride.
"Are you sure you want to ride the ride?"He asked nervously.
"Its going to be fun!Its a little scary but we can do this"I smiled
We then queued for the ride.Once it was our turn,we sat beside eachother.As soon as the ride started,he grabed my hand and hold the Spiderman plushie hard.
"AHHHHHHH" everyone was screaming.I looked over his face look nervous
"THIS ISNT AS SCARY AS SWINGING BUILDING TO BUILDING!"He shouted
"Im here pav!Dont worry"I comforted him.
After the ride,Pavitr's his face looked pale.
"That was actually scary"
"Im sorry if you didnt enjoy it"I frowned
"O-Oh!No dont worry it was really fun"He smiled
He then wrapped his arm around my shoulder.
"Lets get dinner"he said.
We then went to a diner close by.We ate our dinner and left the diner.It was already around 7 plus.We rode the cab back to his apartment.
"Im so exhausted"I complained
"Me too,Im going to take a shower"
After both of us finished showering,I went to borrow one of Pavitr's shirt.I was sitting on the bed whilst.I was scrolling through my phone spotify to find a song to listen to through his speakers in his room.I heard the toilet door open.Pavitr came out of the toilet,topless but wearing his shorts.His hair was still soaking wet from the toilet.I then tap on the bed indicating for him to sit infront of me so that i could dry his hair.He smiled at me and went ahead and sit infront of me.
He then looked at me lustfully.I smiled at him and give him a small kiss on his cheek.
"My beautiful boy,"I whispered.
He then pushed and went over me.
He said,"princess,tell me honestly,was it real or just for show..?"he smirked.
"I-What do you mean?"
"Your love."
"O-Of course its real-"
He then teasingly grabbed my wrist and place it over my head.He then went closer,and closer to my face.
"Why are you so nervous?"
"I-I-"
"Yess..?Princess?"he whispered
"Fuck dont call me that."I looked away.
He then went in closer for a kiss.He then slowly takes slid out my shorts.
*how should i say no to this*
"You dont want to..?"he whispers.
"Your body is telling me something different."
I started blushing crazily and looked away.He then starts kissing my jawline and my neck,claiming what's his.
"I wont go that far..my princess without your consent."he whispers while smiling.
At this point i was just wearing my underwear and his shirt,which was oversized for me.I wanted to do what he was thinking,but I was really nervous.
"I-I dont mind..It Its just that im nervous.Ive never done it before"I explained while stuttering. He stops and looked at my face.
"Ill lead then,"he winked.
There was hickeys all over my neck.Pavitr has been sexually active this days.It makes me turn on too,but im not ready,not yet.
I smiled at him.I pulled him to the top of the bed.I hugged him tightly to sleep while he kissed my head.
"I love you so much...Y/N"
"I love you too..Pavi"